for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

Fresh pods are $15 per quarter pound and shipping is $5.20 for small flat rate box. Paypal and USA only. I have Douglag, Chocolate Nagas, Chocolate Scorpion, Mustard Habs, Guadeloupe Black Habs, Fatalii, Datil, Faria, Bhut and Chocolate Bhuts, Yellow Habanero from Mexico, and Naga Morich. First come first serve when they gone they're gone. Will ship tomorrow for a monday delivery date. :dance:
IMG_5384.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5383.jpg

Can I get a mixed QP of douglah and chocolate nagas?

Yes on the Chocolate Nagas and sorry of the Douglah they went quick. Bunches of Chocolate Nagas some regualar Nagas Morich, both Chocolate Bhut and regular Bhut, Faria, Datail, and lots of big habaneros. All of the Scorpion, 7 Pods and Douglah are gone. :mouthonfire:

All the fresh pods are now spoken for this week another harvest coming in a couple weeks. Thank you everybody who bought peppers from me today should be at your house Monday. :mouthonfire:

I'll take 1/2 lb of Chocolate Scorps and 1/4 lb of Chocolate Naga ( Morich). PM on its way.

Thanks a bunch PRF

CAppy, Thanks again! got the peppers toaday! looked good, ate my first fatali and Datil! both yummy and both packed a punch! cannot wait to cook with the choc scorpion/Douglah!

Eric

got the brain strain pods today. had to throw 5 out. thats probably expected in this heat and the long distance they traveled. the rest of the pods were in great shape! thanks again! the heat is insane :mouthonfire:

made 6 bottles of sauce

got the brain strain pods today. had to throw 5 out. thats probably expected in this heat and the long distance they traveled. the rest of the pods were in great shape! thanks again! the heat is insane :mouthonfire:

made 6 bottles of sauce

So you made 6 bottles of sauce with those Brain Strain in the pic? Can I get your recipe?

Back