for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

So the next batch of "Choc Scorps" is coming in next week? Sweet!!
Send me an invoice for a ¼ lb of them and I'll prepay in advance.
I'm not worried; your reputation for quality is outstanding and worth the wait!!

If there is any Choc Naga still available I'm good for a ¼ lb of them to.

Pre-paid for my Butch-T's :) .... Might order the brain strain next . What's best way to Keep peppers if your not using them right away , freind of mine said to freeze them , not sure if I want to do that ....

Pre-paid for my Butch-T's :) .... Might order the brain strain next . What's best way to Keep peppers if your not using them right away , freind of mine said to freeze them , not sure if I want to do that ....

Keep them in the fridge. I believe 2-3 weeks should be ok. This will keep them crispy/fresh. After that in the freezer, but when you take them out and they defrost, they will be mushy.

They just got here, and are in great shape. Looks like I'll be cooking some Chocolate Scorpion Chili this weekend. I'm a little scared.

I just ate a portion of a Chocolate Scorpion and it might of been the best tasting pepper I have ever eaten. The heat was intense, but I was able to keep my composure. I'm going to have fun with the rest of these.

I can't thank you enough, but I think my family will hate me for a while.

P.S. While typing this my mom took a bite and immediately ran for some ice cream.

Received my package today Cappy. Pods were in great shape too. I can't thank you enough for the surprise extras inside! (Yellow 7 pods) Thanks. I will put them to good use.
Mike

CrimeLab2011016.jpg

Received my package today Cappy. Pods were in great shape too. I can't thank you enough for the surprise extras inside! (Yellow 7 pods) Thanks. I will put them to good use.
Mike

Thank you Mike again for your business and letting me know all the pods looked great. Have a great weekend cooking and eating with your scorching hot peppers! :hell:

Thank you Cappy, especially for the extras! They arrived in great shape, gonna light up some folks around here. This is gonna be fun! :mouthonfire:

Was looking for videos of people eating scorpions and brain strain , and I come across a video of some guys called the pepper boys and none other than cappy himself eating a brain strain. Cappy was all cool after eating it , smoking a cig right after lol . I don't even want to breath after eating a pepper , let alone smoke , lol ... Nice video .

Put me down for a 1/4 pound of the brain strain .

Just shared some Yellow 7's and Chocolate Scorpion's with my coworkers. Loved the heat and flavor of the Choc. Scorp but the Yellow 7 definitely suprised us with its heat which we all felt was hotter. Kudo's to Cappy's pods.

Mike

Hey Cappy can you throw me down for a mixed QP of douglahs and 7 pod primos or some other super hot variety? Saw you in the pepper boys video eating the brains strain :hell: Pretty awesome.

Back