for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

awesome production
dancingpepper.gif

its possibly send to Spain? please it looks awesome ...

thanks..

Cappy I just wanted to thank you for the peppers! These things are perfect and extremely tasty. The Fatalii are by far my favorite.

goodstuff.jpg

Just wanted people to see how bad these 7 Pod BrainStrains sweat with pain! haha

goodstuff1.jpg

goodstuff2.jpg

Thank you again for everything!

-J

Your photography skills really make those peppers pop. Thanks for the inside shot of the Brain Strain 7 Pod been a while since I've taken one like that. Happy you got to taste so many fresh pods and found you like the Fatalii the best. Let us know how the taste test went with the others. :woohoo:

Fresh pods are $15 per quarter pound and shipping is $5.20 for small flat rate box. Paypal and USA only. I have Fatalii, Yellow 7 Pod, Chocolate Naga Morich, Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion, Douglah, Brain Strain 7 Pod, and Datil, harvesting more pods this afternoon like the Nagas and Bhuts and scorpions and lots of tobasco. Will ship tomorrow thanks again.
IMG_5354.jpg

That's a nice list of peppers that I have never had before. Would it be possible for me to order a quarter pound random sample? The only pepper I wouldn't need are the fataliis since I have some growing.

Some more pics from today's harvest to see what peppers are available. No more Chocolate Scorpions and the BS7 is low but lots of Yellow 7 and Naga Morich and Datils plus many others habaneros types. Fresh pods are $15 per quarter pound and shipping is $5.20 for small flat rate box. Paypal and USA only. Please pm for quickest service. :dance:
IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

7 Pod Brain Strain
Yellow 7 Pod
Bhut Jolokia
Brown Bhut Jolokia
ButchT Scorpion
Chocolate Scorpion
Douglah
Fatalii
Naga Morich
Chocolate Naga
Goat Pepper Bahamas
Scotch Bonnet P. Dreadie
Guadeloupe Black
Mustard Habanero
Datil
Peruvian White Habanero
Faria Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Habanero Mexico
7 Pot Primo
Donne Sali aka Guam Boonie
Cumari Do Para
McIlhenny Tobasco
Hot Nipples

Are the Choc Scorps done for the season or will there be more to follow?

And if so would there be a waiting list of sorts?

Thank You so much PRF, I have a few brave volunteers at Kenworth that are going to take on the Butch T Scorpion, but just a piece. Its gonna light them up like the Las Vegas Strip...... :mouthonfire:

The rest is going in a very evil home made salsa with not a C. Annum hot pepper in it. Just the Butch T Scorps. I am gonna call it, "Nuclear Scorpion Strike Salsa". For the first few seconds, great salsa flavor, then wham! You are in the clutches of a PRF grown scorp and going for a ride......

Oh wow, PRF... those are some excellent pods. great work! I hope all you people enjoy the heat. :cheers:

Thanks Omri, all peppers have been packaged and shipped about an hour ago! Be on the look out on Friday and please let me know when they arrive let's pray the heat doesn't get'em. :pray: Thank again really apprecite everyone business, more fresh pods in a week or two. :fireball: :fireball:

Back