Promotion for HP22B

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL LMFAO and so on. How dare you conspire to question the PPJ variety, you are both out of order. I developed the orginal lady-lace, deep-throattle, chupacabra phenotypes. Beware, they bit back. Especially PPJ Soixante Neuf.

Full disclosure: I'm developing the "Bulgarian Kumquat Tarantula Castrator III". As the name suggests, it's a strain I've been developing from the Chuck Norris phenotype, and yes, its tastes like cinnamon toast. Instead of capsaicin, its actually full of irukandji box jellyfish, and shoots poisoned darts when startled. I'm working with a team of elite proctologists and high school guidance counsellors on the marketing strategy. It's totally a secret, so don't tell anybody.

He said that the meeting is "tentative"..It may happen, it may not...
Looks like that get together is next Thursday, not this Wednesday.
But I'm not running right back, jumping on THP and giving updates.
Maybe I'll have some information to share next weekend...we'll see.
I'll get to it when I get to it.
I work for myself now (I like my new boss) :cool: , not these few critics.
It takes a lot of time to address some of these absurdities....like some of the recent posts...
:banghead:
Some folks have way too much time on their hands.
I think 99% of the people in this community are great people.
Thanks for the IM's and emails of support from all of you.
I appreciate the well wishes on my upcoming meeting Miloziz, Patrick, Aji Joe, etc.
Keep in mind, maybe 80% or 90% of the gang here don't do frequent posts. But they read, listen and have an opinion.
They are the infamous 'Silent Majority'.
I know some Chileheads who had it with the few antagonist that try to dominate here. They moved on to open their own Chilehead websites, run their Chile related businesses, etc. They just had it.
But I'm not going anywhere. It's not in my nature.
Having way too much fun anyway.
:party:
Time has a tendency to un-muddy the waters.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance:

Full disclosure: I'm developing the "Bulgarian Kumquat Tarantula Castrator III". As the name suggests, it's a strain I've been developing from the Chuck Norris phenotype, and yes, its tastes like cinnamon toast. Instead of capsaicin, its actually full of irukandji box jellyfish, and shoots poisoned darts when startled. I'm working with a team of elite proctologists and high school guidance counsellors on the marketing strategy. It's totally a secret, so don't tell anybody.

I got first dibs on the seeds lol :rofl: I'll also make sure not to give it to any male turantulas :rofl:

Im developing the super hot that is the size of the emipire state building hows that for some :fire: :fire: :fire: :P it has the wooly mamoth phenotype so it has hairy leafs and stems too oh and did i tell you it comes in all diferent colors too its a very fasionable pepper it will probably be on the market the year 308539543176213 @^_^@

Looks like that get together is next Thursday, not this Wednesday.
But I'm not running right back, jumping on THP and giving updates.
Maybe I'll have some information to share next weekend...we'll see.
I'll get to it when I get to it.
I work for myself now (I like my new boss) :cool: , not these few critics.
It takes a lot of time to address some of these absurdities....like some of the recent posts...
:banghead:
Some folks have way too much time on their hands.
I think 99% of the people in this community are great people.
Thanks for the IM's and emails of support from all of you.
I appreciate the well wishes on my upcoming meeting Miloziz, Patrick, Aji Joe, etc.
Keep in mind, maybe 80% or 90% of the gang here don't do frequent posts. But they read, listen and have an opinion.
They are the infamous 'Silent Majority'.
I know some Chileheads who had it with the few antagonist that try to dominate here. They moved on to open their own Chilehead websites, run their Chile related businesses, etc. They just had it.
But I'm not going anywhere. It's not in my nature.
Having way too much fun anyway.
:party:
Time has a tendency to un-muddy the waters.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance:
Joe, I wasn't being critical in any way. I just wanted to point out what you had previously said about your meeting being "tentative", so others wouldn't say that it was never planned from the start...

Meinchoh,
I know my man.
I didn't take it wrong.
I just thougt better to mention it was pushed back now, than somebody ask about it later this week and I say "Oh yea, its been pushed back".
It's all good, Bro. All good.
PJ

I believe 'fathead' is simply a nick name for Novacastrian .
Yes you are correct Trippa, along with other not so famous ones!

Sorry for the confusion XC, i simply labled them fathead because that is indeed one of my nicknames and the fact that i do not isolate so i cannot gaurantee that they will grow true.
Sooo my attempt at not causing confusion has indeed done just that, the story of my life! :rofl:

Sorry for the confusion XC, i simply labled them fathead because that is indeed one of my nicknames and the fact that i do not isolate so i cannot gaurantee that they will grow true.
Sooo my attempt at not causing confusion has indeed done just that, the story of my life! :rofl:

Thank you Mr Nova!! So no more "fathead" chile's.

Of course if you look at my pictures above you'll see what Nova's plants produced for me last year.

Really? Put me down for some seeds. Pm sent

well nova being known as a fat head nowadays is a good thing lol :) i think i got 3/3 on the butch t germination so cheers dude :)

Signed up to make up a few names (Also read the entire thread)

Area-51 Reaper Strain (For an area that may/may not exist)
Area-51 Thermite Strain (Hot burning stuff)
CS Tsunami (capsaicin tsunami)
Double 0 Squirt Shot (For the hunter that wants to describe day after)
CS Tunguska (Capsaicin Tunguska - Russian impact in 1908)
(CS) Fukushima #4 - (Japan Meltdown)
(CS) Fukushima #1 - (Japan Meltdown)
{Insert Color name} Cinder
Various other combinations of the above.

Hey mstang1988,
I love that name...Tsunami. That has a lot of marketing value.
Funny yoe like Reaper Strain...my choice is "Grim Reaper".
LOL

I lean towards Apocalypse my self...
Armageddon
Solar Flare
Napalm
Inferno (death strain).
Hellfire
Doom
Memory (because one bite and you'll never forget).

Just off the top of my head.... I'll think about it more later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back