Promotion for HP22B

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ok i guess it might be the original but im growing it anyway ask nova hes the one who listed it as fathead so i'm listing it as fathead i hope i didn't start any confusion i just write down what the label says.

Does anybody else here think the drama in this thread is reminiscent of the movie, "Best in Show", with chili peppers replacing Yorkshire terriers?

I live in Ca.,I'll trade you some AirHeads for a few fatheads.
We've got a good selection of Dunderheads here too.
They seem to be both domestic and landrace... :)

Does anybody else here think the drama in this thread is reminiscent of the movie, "Best in Show", with chili peppers replacing Yorkshire terriers?
I think it's time for you to get on the case. Maybe you could do a scientific comparison. Get some seeds from CMP, JD, THSC and any other who feels they want to measure up. An outsider, someone new to have look at this.Come on Squire, you can do this with all of your skills.

Shouldn't there a rating system like 1-10 scales in 10 areas: Shape, Size, Weight,Growth difficulty,Taste, Heat ,Cap production, Germ rates, avg. Seed cost and Colour.You get a score out of 100 which is a general rating, then you can grade A,B,C,D, E as a vendor. You could stilll have your own opinions or choose not to use scale.

Just take the averages of these subjective- objective values and then at least we know which are the most popular ones.Good info for new growers.

We could do it on The Hot Pepper- it'd be done overnight and by at least 5,000 people of varying expertise ensuring its value as a study.

Ignoratio elenchi

Nil bastardum carborundum- easy to be a jerk, isn't it? Ne plus ultra- anything else you'd like me not say today? Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit- I guess, my say doesn't matter. Better just get back to my new edition of Johnson and Scholes (Exploring Corporate Strategy), try to focus on Globalization, bounded rationality and Strategic Judo for tomorrow's classes. Not allowed to make any observations- according to the Lamp.

That'll keep you busy for a few hours.

I think it's time for you to get on the case. Maybe you could do a scientific comparison. Get some seeds from CMP, JD, THSC and any other who feels they want to measure up. An outsider, someone new to have look at this.Come on Squire, you can do this with all of your skills.

Shouldn't there a rating system like 1-10 scales in 10 areas: Shape, Size, Weight,Growth difficulty,Taste, Heat ,Cap production, Germ rates, avg. Seed cost and Colour.You get a score out of 100 which is a general rating, then you can grade A,B,C,D, E as a vendor. You could stilll have your own opinions or choose not to use scale.

Just take the averages of these subjective- objective values and then at least we know which are the most popular ones.Good info for new growers.

We could do it on The Hot Pepper- it'd be done overnight and by at least 5,000 people of varying expertise ensuring its value as a study.

What outsider do you know isn't gonna quit after trying 1 ts butch t ;) or any other ts or 7p

@^_^@ SCIENCE ROCKS!!! (i would do it if i wasn't out of money to place a few orders :( )

Hey Bootsieb maybe you should do it @^_^@

I'm old school- meat and two vegetables, one being a chilli of course. Science would make thing quite interesting, but remove any doubts. However, mystery and surprise make the Chilli an interesting opponent. Don't ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back