• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

recipe-help Recipe for making good hot wings with No VINEGAR?!?

I think today would be a good day for #2 for dinner.

Fwiw, around these parts, that #2 is NOT something most people can tolerate. lol

A lot of Canadians seem to still have a hard time with Frank's Red Hot(R)!

T

Tina Brooks said:

T

Now Tina, wouldn't that be Canadiene's? Or are all the people having trouble with it on the American hockey team. :roll:

You confuse easy don't you???

Canuck 101:

Canadiens: Hockey Team

Canadian: Molson Beer

Canadians: The guys who burned your White House. :lol:

T

Tina Brooks said:
You confuse easy don't you???

Canuck 101:

Canadiens: Hockey Team (owned by Americans)

Canadian: Molson Beer (Asimilated by Americans)

Canadians: The guys who burned your White House. (and who couldn't do it again, because our forces no longer rely on men on horseback)

T

#2 has some heat?? ;)
A lot of folks swear by Franks, but I don't get the attraction. :?

I liked it's taste but I guess if I use it, I'll need to mix them. ( 1 & 2). A blend probably would be the way to go for some of us. :lol:

Tina Brooks][quote=DEFCON Creator said:
Next batch? We always have Defense Condition #2 available. We have to.

Ummm, didn't it say "sold out" on your website, yesterday???

T[/quote]
What's sold out is DEFCON ZERO Batch #2. He has regular DEFCON TWO.

Tina Brooks said:
I think today would be a good day for #2 for dinner.

Fwiw, around these parts, that #2 is NOT something most people can tolerate. lol

T
Gotta get me some #2 eh. Frank's is a step up from ketchup but so many girly men up here love it. I guess when you are used to tobasco, its a little different.

POTAWIE said:
Gotta get me some #2 eh. Frank's is a step up from ketchup but so many girly men up here love it. I guess when you are used to tobasco, its a little different.

I suggest getting a bottle of #2 and a bottle of #1.

Actually I ordered the combo #1 #2 #3. Wings have never been my favorite hot food probably due to the vinegary Loisiana hot sauce they always use here, and everywhere they taste the same. I'm sure looking forward to cracking in to all of them. The number 2 sounds like my kind of sauce and #3 for friends and family and on toast in the morning.

Back