• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Recipe from Ingredients

I've recently begun making hot sauces as a hobby and have had a lot of fun sharing it with friends. A friend of mine recently found a hot sauce he really likes at a farmer's market and asked if I could make a similar sauce.

The vendor calls the sauce JLD Enterprises Bhut Jolokia Hot Sauce and the ingredients are listed as:
Bhut Lolokia Peppers,
Celery,
Garlic,
Tomatoes,
Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Peaches,
Apples,
Lime Leaves,
Red Wine,
Vinegar, (comma may be a typo?)
Spices,
Orange & Raisin Puree,
Worchestershire,
Sugar,
Salt.

I'm hoping one of the hot sauce experts here can formulate a recipe so I and others can make this delicious sauce. Post your best guess and I'll give it a try!
Thanks!

zLpniII.gif

Owl be watching you, sauce pirates

:cheers:
Guatemalan Insanity Pepper 

???  are you uploading from a mobile device or laptop/computer?

With your extreme membership you can upload directly into your post.  Use More Reply Options, then Attach Files/Choose Files.

You need to edit your picture, the phone has orientation detection and is reading the EXIF. It was taken upside down but your phone is correcting. Clicking edit/save, no changes to it may do it, I think. As the editor on a phone will also correct it in the view mode and fool you so just save it.

zkariya said:
1 minute i am reading about sauce replica, then suddenly pirates
then flipped photos...
Then the admin comes, and i think now this gets serious,he will stop this nonsense and give everyone a warning point
then he add likes and posts the same...
i love this forum

My post was a helpful one, not sure how it read otherwise lol, but yeah, the "issue" corrected itself sometimes things need to play out like that, he has a good sense of humor about it.

Back