• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Red MOA Scotch Bonnets Community Grow

A while back Cmpman1974 started a thread for a SASBE of red MOA bonnets. As one of the lucky individuals that got in on this awesomeness, I figured i'd start a community glog for these babies. Anyone that got these seeds feel free to posty up your picks. These are all courtesy of the gracious generosity of Cmpman1974 and KiNGDeNNiZ, Thanks alot guys, y'all rock!
 Oh and on an unrelated note, this is my first time creating a glog so if anyone has any suggestions on things I could do differently, don't hesitate to chime in. 

NOW POSTY UP!

eCzb9G7.jpg

Not the best Image, I know... Like I said this is my first time doing this, lol.

:party:                                                            :party:                                                                            :party:

This reminds me I have been needing to get around to posting some pics of mine. Be right back, lol
Here's a quick couple of shots of my four.

Group shot
CY5UV4K.jpg

and the big daddy
WtWQ2hL.jpg

These guys are definitely not my tallest plants, but they are some of the best looking and widest canopied ones. I can't wait to get these guys outside and get some pods on them.

Mine aren't worth taking a picture yet.  But considering the mailman ran over the seeds, got 3 of 5 that weren't crushed to germinate, so if all goes well hope to plant 2 and find an adoptive home for the other.  Will update once they are growing, everything seems really slow this year for me.  Maybe its the sub zero temps in March making me little depressed.

Runescape said:
Im pretty sure its the sorting machine that the post office uses that accidentally crushes seeds...
Normally yes.  I forgot to mention the dirty tire track over the nice bubble envelope that East Texas sent the seeds in.  I had another trade that one variety was a total loss, probably sorting machine, and my order from Pepperlover had a large amount of crushed seeds, but fortunately she puts enough in that there were still tons of viable ones.

Glad you were able to get some to germ. Spreading the love is what it's all about! Look forward to seeing this guy growing in more gardens really soon! These are some of my bushiest and healthiest looking plants, keep the posts coming everyone.

I hope to get in on this but will be late to the party thanks to wicked mike for sending his last moa red seeds & other cool stuff he is sending.
I have the yellow moa and there doing great

Sawweeeet, Romanian moa's looking good! I will have to take a couple pics of mine, I've transplanted one outside and kept the others in a bit longer til the weather decides to cooperate.

Back