seed-train Register now for the 2017 "seed train" already in progress

Yeah, I guess we should wait until autumn to start over. Even though some people that were on the beginning of the train didn't get a chance to look through all the later riders seeds, they won't really be of any use until next season. So I think we should just wait, as the only thing I would really have to add are the same seeds I already took out.

But after this summer...I'll have 50-60 new varieties of saved seeds, and I would love to spread them around!

mpicante said:
Jeff this train of yours is running fast and smooth!!!!
cf551d60e9b9b3615c3bb0052158ac7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round 1:
1. Biggy✔️
2. Blackfatallii✔️
3.jubnat✔️
4.magged out✔️
5.hardcore✔️
6.jeffcontonio✔️
7.midwestchilehead✔️
8. bpiela✔️
9.rairdog✔️
10.mpicante✔️

Round 2:

1.paphlady✔️
2.transient exuberance✔️
3.Dan piepho✔️
4.Aj drew
5.genetikx
6. Greenguru
7. Hillbilly Jeff
8. Parker49
9. Return to station

Dan Piepho said:
It arrived. Going through it tomorrow,

Hey, I just happened to check, and AJ Drew hasn't been on THP in a month or so. Not sure if you've been in contact with him, Dan. If not, maybe you can try emailing him through his website. Or just move him down the list for now...whatever y'all think.

I am here.  I am here.  And we don't like bears.

I am still alive.  Sorry, largest plant out yet.  Gotta take the extra special pain medicine.  Have learned that I make a blithering fool of myself here when I am not right in the head.  So kind of been laying low.  I miss the place, so going to check in more often.  But if you guys see me acting like I did last time I made a fool of myself, please PM me so I can step back again.  Seriously, very loopy but you cant let three foot plants live in a stinking solo cup.

Back