• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Seafood Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no you didn't! The SoFlo posse got their just desserts for promising repeatedly to deliver manatee steaks and not delivering. You don't want to turn this into a Civil War. The PA Posse has edible flowers and we're not afraid to use them!!!

tsk. tsk. tsk.....all this from a man who completely and utterly FAILED at posting a seafood dish of any kind. No matter. That canned cat food that you would have posted wouldn't have held up for anythang anyway! PA Posse indeed! A mere shadow and copycat of the SoFloPosse!

tsk. tsk. tsk.....all this from a man who completely and utterly FAILED at posting a seafood dish of any kind. No matter. That canned cat food that you would have posted wouldn't have held up for anythang anyway! PA Posse indeed! A mere shadow and copycat of the SoFloPosse!

Canned cat food Hmmmph. I planned on an elaborate spread of SOYfood that surely would have won. I decided not to post as to let someone else win. Don't worry I will be back with a vengeance for the next throwdown. I don't think anyone will be able to touch my SOY BURGER!!! :rofl:

Begun, the food wars have....

yoda.gif

"SOY"?

Sorry Old Yeller?
SOuthern Yellowtail?
Simply Obstreperous Yelling?
Singing Obnoxious Yodling?

Yeah... can't touch that!

Canned cat food Hmmmph. I planned on an elaborate spread of SOYfood that surely would have won. I decided not to post as to let someone else win. Don't worry I will be back with a vengeance for the next throwdown. I don't think anyone will be able to touch my SOY BURGER!!! :rofl:

Any of my beefless burgers would win. Hope I can borrow a camera for that. Pork chop burgers, (ham)burgers, turkey burgers and veggie patties. All would taste great, sitting pretty on the plate!

Congratulations!

Shouldn't you celebrate by shooting some kind of canned food and posting it for us "Kentucky Style"?

Congrats Paul. Like I said before, simply an awesome array of seafood. I'm glad others took the time to really look at what you created and HOW you created it.

MASTERFULLY DONE I SAY! -- A crown well deserved. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations!

Shouldn't you celebrate by shooting some kind of canned food and posting it for us "Kentucky Style"?

That sounds like an AWESOME idea! :rofl:

Congrats Paul. Like I said before, simply an awesome array of seafood. I'm glad others took the time to really look at what you created and HOW you created it.

MASTERFULLY DONE I SAY! -- A crown well deserved. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you very much!!!

Once again, for our viewing pleasure.....

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/14253-saurbraten/page__p__290084__hl__%2Bpotato+%2Bsalad__fromsearch__1#entry290084

Direct link-
LOVE IT!

This would have been better in the boobie apron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back