• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Seafood Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulky don `t forget to vote for yourself and its tied :dance: would hate to loose when your opponent voted for himself right? :eek:

Mojo is the dark horse... all this talk and he is at 8. Anything can happen!

Paulky, you'd better vote for yourself! A person's got to believe in their own dish, especially when that dish is an awesome one.

SuMBits's dish is awesome and he should rightly vote for himself, just as you should!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Paulky if you don't you may be wearing the tiara instead of the crown. Or TB's doo doo crown.

voted for ya paulie.. well done!! yummo food!! but ya gotta vote for yourself!! sumbits did, so this'll just even it up.. GO FOR IT!

you want the crown!! YOU CAN DO IT! :)

13-13 and no Paulky vote......

Getting tense in here!

Poll closes 2 days from start as usual. 12:18 EDT.

Will Paulky snipe a win? :eek:

Paulky, you'd better vote for yourself! A person's got to believe in their own dish, especially when that dish is an awesome one.

SuMBits's dish is awesome and he should rightly vote for himself, just as you should!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

VOTE DAMN YOU PAULKY!

Paulky if you don't you may be wearing the tiara instead of the crown. Or TB's doo doo crown.

I'ma get my B.A. Baracus on and say... I pity tha fool who don't vote on a Throwdown!

:rofl:

THERE!!..... :lol:

yaaay!! Go PAULIE!!!! :D hope you get this one! You always put in so much effort - you deserve a win!

ticktockticktock---

keeping fingers, toes, eyes, legs, boobs crossed hoping for Pauly's win~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back