• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September ThrowDown HoDown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle down there Skippy. I only have one son and one on the way. Mrs. JayT is hardy a baby factory. And if she is, we are shutting this shit down after this one.

Settle down there Skippy. I only have one son and one on the way. Mrs. JayT is hardy a baby factory. And if she is, we are shutting this shit down after this one.

Whoa there OctoDad.

I guess I never actually counted how many kids you had.

Hahahahahahaahahha TB,

It sounds like you could them on one finger, I prolly could guess which one too.

:rofl:

I've had water shoot out of the same nostril on 3 different occasions in the 2 minites and 10 seconds I have been reading.

How did Eddie Murphy quote that? "When JayT comes to my house,the fish stop swimming."

You want I should recommend you a good doctor to get a vasectomy?

There was an entire 12 man team of doctors and nurses that performed mine.

3 times!

I'm sure I could recommend one of them to do it for you.

SHE is getting fixed. I ain't broke., And if I was getting fixed HHHHWheebz would be the LAST person I would let cut me. Ok maybe next to last. (PMD, I hear he is a doctor now too)

One of TB's kids is an aspiring chef/competition bbq'er/photographer/cowboy/caveman.

True Story

Sic, you've actually got Gary Ridgway's pic as your avatar? You are sic :D What was the one before, another serial killer? It looked familiar.

I'm going to have google hoedown. Is that where you stop gardening for the day...
ya that was ed gein. believe it or not, i actually have a masters in human behavior and a major in human behavioral science. im not as stupid and crazy as people thank,lol. just very intrested in the human brain pattern.

p.s. i cant talk to u or booma !!!!!! the aus. b- ball team is the most dirty playing team of all time!,,phhf,,phhf

ya that was ed gein. believe it or not, i actually have a masters in human behavior and a major in human behavioral science. im not as stupid and crazy as people thank,lol. just very intrested in the human brain pattern.

Right.

So then what's with all the corpses at the bottom of your pond?

Hmmmmmm Sic?

Or is your real name....

John Wayne Gacy?

I would love to have someone study your brainwaves on a hhhwhiskey night! I bet that is one hell of a graph.

Right.

So then what's with all the corpses at the bottom of your pond?

Hmmmmmm Sic?

Or is your real name....

John Wayne Gacy?
gacy had his bodys under his house. and dont worry about my pond :rofl:
You just stay out of my brain patterns Sico.
im there bro! :dance: let me see if i get this straight. wake up hung over look in the mirror at the hair that was there. go to work,think about the drunken chef all day ,come home watch soccer get drunk and make a bunch of drunk posts,lol. :rofl: :rofl: i love you bro!

Daauum! And I was going to reply to Jay saying yeah, graph... One flatline.

You're scarry Sic. Got any lotto numbers for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back