SFRB - $10.00 - One day only - Aug. 21st

Since the PO has free supplies you might want to pick up a few of each size next time you stop in and do a break down of how many fit in which and what works out the cheapest for various order amounts.

Just to cause more, too much details, I just sent 3 1/2 boxes worth in a larger box where it was going from Lakeland to Wesley Chapel, which is a little over an hour away. The box cost $5.90 to ship, which was cheaper than one sfrb. I was shocked, but I have been experimenting myself to see how I can save depending on distance away. So places close can save. I had no idea you could get 3 boxes in the envelope though. I'm going to check that out myself. Tom

cycadjungle, I have done much the same experimenting but for some reason never thought to put a flat rate anything inside a flat rate anything.  Now, if I am at the post office waiting in line with boxes, I try fitting them in other boxes.  People look at me oddly.

Yeah, I'll be hitting up peppers by mail as well on the 21st, The Last box of Peppers I got from AJ was packed so full you could not have gotten a frog hair in the box after he was done!

Miacova, no matter how I pack them there is always space because the pods are large and oddly shaped.  Next year plan to grow many smaller varieties and then use one variety per box like packing peanuts to fill the tiny gaps.  Still advertise them as having X number of peppers based on how many full size ones fit in, but then throw the smaller ones in extra.  Main reason is that if I am paying a flat rate to ship a box, I want to get my money's worth.  I am a diabetic, so I have to bring insulin to the buffet for the same reason.  If I am paying a flat rate to eat, I am gonna eat and eat and eat and eat.

If I am paying a flat rate to eat, I am gonna eat and eat and eat and eat.

For our international heat heads: 'Merica! ;-)

Seriously, though, I like your mentality; give the customer more! You must not have corporate experience. :lol:

Fitsea, from high school to self employed with a trip threw the army never a corporate job in my life.  Frankly, I look at the sky scrapers and other monstrously tall buildings in most cities and wonder how the US ever gets a thing produced.  All those people and all those resources are management, paper pushing, deal making, price setting types.  They dont actually produce a thing.  How could we still have goods here in the US with so much of our labor force not producing them?

Hey AJ.

So what varieties are you offering in your boxes. Curious payday Is tomorrow. What's a deal. And best of all. What a great cause.the big 50. Early Happy Birthday brother. Sucks you have to work so hard on this special day.

Off the top of my head from walking garden today.  But understand the way I am going to do this is aiming for most variety into first box, then second and so on.  Some of the peppers I am sure I have fifty of so at least one per box, others I am sure there are not that many.

Carolina Reaper - Maybe, we have orders for whole boxes to fill first.
Chocolate Bhutlah - Again, maybe.  Havent looked at tonights orders but they have to go first.
Fatalii Red
Fatalii Yellow
Devils tongue red
Devils tongue yellow
Primo red
Primo yellow
Red Sav
Moruga Red
Moruga Scorpion
Butch T
Ghost white (maybe, they were real close today)
Ghost red
Ghost brown
Ghost peach
Jays peach ghost scorp (maybe, they are very close)
Naga Viper
Naga Morich
Scorpion Red
Scorpion Yellow
Scorpion chocolate
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Original
7 Pot Barackpore
7 Pot Mirlot that I never spell right, did I do it.
7 Pot Bubblegum Red (small, will use to fill cracks)

There's more.  Most are listed in our online store shop by pepper section here: Click Here

But there are many other peppers that are not coming in fast enough to get into the online store that might be in your box(s) cause enough are coming ripe for mixed boxes, just not enough for full boxes.

Also there are tiny peppers that aren't listed because I grew them only for self and for seed.  Kind of hard to sell the tiny ones.  Plan to rape those plants and fill in any cracks between the big peppers hoping to reach 50 peppers per box till I start running out of them.  Sure all boxes will have at least 30 pods, but hoping the smaller peppers can fill in the cracks and get me up to 50 per box.  Just not sure so dont want to claim for sure.

8 minutes.  Very excited.  Hoping it becomes an annual tradition.  Kind of hoping to also have a harvest party / festival once a year.  Had a very different life once, was much more social with former business.  Hoping this one gives me the opportunity to do the same.  Maybe a Halloween party each year, something.

OH, and everyone will get at least one candidate for the Toe Pepper.  Going to start a messed up rumor that after loosing my toe, I planted it and grew a pepper over it: A.J.'s Toe Pepper.  Have some experiments that I have been screwing with, nothing particularly special, not bragging, just goofing.  Have other experiments might add to box, not sure people would want many of the goofy things I am screwing with but will use the smaller ones to fill cracks between the bigger pods that are established.  Dont want anyone to feel ripped off.

AJ, just got informed there are no payment methods for my state. Looks like every state might be having this issue. Any ideas?

Aaaand done! Happy birthday. Here's to a coconut-lime drink for you, today. Take it easy. don't kill yourself on we heathens, y'hear?! 

All fixed. 

9 boxes in the first half hour despite the glitch.  Damn glad I stayed up to watch it happen or it would have been morning before I noticed.  Many thanks to folk who bought boxs and even more to Fitsia for letting me know the shipping / check out module was being goofy.

Glad I could participate. Wish the budget allowed for more. Instead I am waiting for my 6 humble plants to ripen.

Back