SFRB - $10.00 - One day only - Aug. 21st

It said 9 in stock for me tha nagged. Took a few minutes for it to go thru but went thru. Might wanna try again. Just bought it like an hour ago.

Tried to place an order and got the following message:

• Sorry, we do not have enough "Birthday Special - Mixed SFRB - $10.00" in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 60 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I tried 10 times with no success. Now says 3 in stock but same error message. Pretty disappointed

Update. Placed my order with the error message.

Sorry to those who had problems.  It seemed to be collisions when multiple people were buying product at the same time.  It takes items out of inventory when you click add to cart and then adds it back if you do not complete the order within a certain amount of time. Kind of like being at the grocery store, putting something in your cart, then it is not on the shelf.  Only you look at the shelf, see it, and then someone sneaks it away only to return it later.

If anyone was prevented from ordering, send me a PM with your email and I will send to you a paypal invoice.  Note that I am not sure how that works, so I might have to ask for the mailing address.  Not sure if paypal will give it to me.

BTW: 2 left and two hours to go.  Thank you all so very much.  Spent my 50ith doing what I love to do in the place i love to do it.  Life could not be better. Well, OK there is the lottery.  That could make it better.

Capture_zpseyduhmkr.png

Looks like it was a success :dance: :dance:

Congrats on the sale and hope you had a great 50th ! - how many of those coconuts have you finished so far ( getting anywhere close to 50 for the day ??? )

I am waiting on the sun to get the rest out.  With other orders, I did get 50 boxes picked and packed in a day, not all shipped mind you.  Have a 3:30 deadline to leave for the post office to ship same day.  So wife took first batch and I kept packing.  Then I ran out of sun, but did get more than 50 boxes picked and packed on the same day.  Just not all from the sale because several came in as it was too late.

Thank you everyone who participated.  The physical challenge was great.  As I started to loose it, my wife and daughter joined in on picking during those last couple hours of daylight.  It was great and now I know what I should expect of potential future employees.  If I can do it mostly scooting around on my butt between the rows, an able bodied person should surly be about to do more... right?

Oh I am so very screwed if I have to hire help next year....

Family is always going ti be your cheapest route. Just my two cents.

Labor laws are not really an issue.

Break. .....
Aahhh maybe later. We are almost done.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Even cheaper than putting three SFRBs in a MFRB is just cramming the small boxes into a Priority Mail envelope. I think they only cost $10.50 - even cheaper than a MFRB. I was waiting in line to ship an armload of boxes and saw the envelopes. Figured I'd give it a shot. It worked and I never even lost my spot in line!
     I bet you could even fit four SBRBs in an envelope with a little elbow grease and swearing. 
elbow grease and swearing !      :rofl:

Back