• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Should we have a fun 2009 grow contest?

tony05 said:
Just give up now AJ.......... you have no hope!

yup...might as well go trash my whole operation 'cause I am gonna lose anyway....

In your dreams...

bigt said:
Haha - you guys are brootal!

not nearly as brutal as it is going to get over the next 5 months... :lol:

I heard someone say something about night ninja attacks

hmmmmm...sticky traps....that should work....

:in the Flys voice ****help me....help meeeeee*****:

1171232877_3f161b290f.jpg

bigt said:
5 of my 6 Fatalii seeds have sprouted in 9 days. I put two in each rockwool hole and had to move two to a seed starter mix. I love this rockwool as the little seedlings came right out with no resistance. I'm now officially a rockwool convert. :-)

Hey wait there, when did you plant YOUR seeds? 16-9=7... You ain't trying to cheat now are you:rolleyes:

Edit: Just saw your most recent post, don't mind me im an idiot!

thepodpiper said:
Has anyone had a Fatalii sprout yet that was planted on the 12th?

Dale

Yes.....:)

Pictures in my blog....

I also have another one that sprouted this morning in a jiffy pellet. I will be putting it in some coco (coir) tonight.....

thepodpiper said:
Has anyone had a Fatalii sprout yet that was planted on the 12th?

Dale

Yeah MoyBoy and Tony have, although i think they are both dirty rotten cheats.....:P

Edit: Damn you MoyBoy....

one sprung in no time flat but the rest are still sleeping in the dirt.

As i said before...... not sure how good the seeds i got were.

fingers crossed it works out

cheers

I got nothing. Planted a whole bunch of seeds recently, and they either come up very quickly, or they just sit there under the surface, taunting me, calling me names when Im not looking, they think I dont know, but I hear them, I know they're all ganging up on me..

Wow. Might have to stop checking them so often, might be time to get outside for once.

Novacastrian said:
Hey wait there, when did you plant YOUR seeds? 16-9=7... You ain't trying to cheat now are you:rolleyes:

Edit: Just saw your most recent post, don't mind me im an idiot!

Haha - no problem. I planted a little early because I thought I might get busy if I waited. My plant time was around Noon on Sunday, January 4th. I just got my hands on a fresh bale of Pro-Mix BX with MYCORISE PRO2 GROWTH ENHANCER. It was $29.95 here in Centreville, VA. The guy selling it said it was by far the best to use (naturally) and said that Miracle Grow Potting soil (what I've always used before) was the worst. :shocked: So I'm expecting good things this year!
Pro Mix Comparo chart - http://www.premierhort.com/eProMix/Horticulture/Products/pdf/eProCompChart.pdf

I got nothing yet...but I was expecting that since I planted them a little deeper than I usually do hoping to create more stem under the soil to create roots with and reduce the number of "hats" on seedlings

Back