• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Show us your Smoked food Pics

IMG_3494.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

photo_zpseb1cb217.jpg

IMG_3738.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3752.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

SpicyMon said:

Oh my what a thread...  :drooling: Scotch Eggs? Oh hell yes thanks for the inspiration, any more details you have please disclose.

We did a couple jerk pork tenderloins and of course Atomic Buffalo Turds with the addition of my already smoked pulled pork on top  :party:

they are very easy to make

hardboiled eggs
your favorite bulk breakfast sausage(you can be creative and use other sausages)
bacon
bbq rub

wrap eggs in sausage, then in bacon, apply rub, smoked until sausage and bacon looks done

[removed]

Please choose the most appropriate place for your pics and do not cross-post to multiple topics, thanks.

The Hot Pepper said:
[removed]

Please choose the most appropriate place for your pics and do not cross-post to multiple topics, thanks.
Thanks

There will be plenty more Burger pics to post soon enough. (I was just trying to post a separate pic highlighting which sauce was used in the Meat)
I will make sure not to post the same meal in multiple topics in the future

That was to another user but thanks! I did notice that as well. :)

Better to keep it all in one place instead of bumping two different topics and having two different discussions for the same thing. :)

Back