• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

sicman's "Third Turtle Ranch"

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Ferrell? 
yes.   i will take 4 of them and have them "sausaged."  give some to friends and neighbours.

then tame the others with some corn and pen for a couple weeks and slaughter. then wait on yall to get here for the roast ;)

sicman said:
yes.   i will take 4 of them and have them "sausaged."  give some to friends and neighbours.

then tame the others with some corn and pen for a couple weeks and slaughter. then wait on yall to get here for the roast ;)
I need to come down and shoot some, .50 cal heaven!

sicman said:
would there be any pig left?   or is that the all in one special? shot and cook at the same time.  :rofl:
Muzzle loader, .50 cal. Barley any damage at all to the meat!

995548_10200784017867166_1673470321_n.jpg

Just so it's clear up front, the pics I'm about to show you are from MY section of the Third Turtle Ranch grow.  They don't get the care and attention that Sicman's peppers do, but he does feed them and treat them with the rest, so they qualify for an entry in HIS glog.  

What we have here is an interesting find.........please do not confuse this post as a promotion for some "new" pepper at the Third Turtle Ranch....it is just a fun curiousity...........Purple Moruga

The seeds were harvested from several really nice Brown Moruga peppers and planted almost immediately, so there is no chance that another type of seed got mixed in.  The peppers we received were not isolated so there is a 99% chance that this is some sort of cross.  My quess is Purple Bhut.....either way, the seed came out of a Brown Moruga......

Some of the other plants and pods from this batch

So what do you think?  Purple Bhut Moruga?

Wish I could see the pictures right now, but I'm at work, and they have Photobucket blocked :(

Back