• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

sicman's "Third Turtle Ranch"

Pic of our mystery pepper. This Is from the mother plant. 

Will try to get better pics in the next couple days,if possible? It was at dusk and we only have a polaroid. This was a freak thing. My sweet Sonya asked me if i wanted to see a otter. Im thinking "sure crazy lady" well was I wrong. We walked out to our pond and there was a otter swimming back and forth. 

Anyways will try to get better pics. 

Been building a new shadehouse. Its actually going to be 12 feet longer. Im a idiot :rolleyes: Lets not worry about me going all day and not realizing that its short.It will be fixed in the morning.

An Otter? In FL??? Whoa... I guess you won't be having anymore alligator problems. Hahahahaha

The ranch is looking awesome my man but when will it start producing more Peno powder? Just like all the crack dealers... Get people hooked and then skip town or go to jail leaving us over here shaking and jonesing. :D

Thanks.

No more pics of the otter but we are looking. Hoping "him,she,they,it" are setting up shop.I want to see a bunch of them crazed lunatics stir some trouble. As long as they stay away from the chickens. Which we have allready thought could be a problem? 

Scov,Im your Ice cream man.Powder will be ready for the steets soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZB6WXDuM1g

As of today new shadehouse is almost done and old is down.

This is the old one sitting in the swamp. It was hard work getting this down the ground was "well swamp" and the post were all two feet down. 

chickens were loving all the bugs oce the side cloth came down.

Big Pimping doing what Big Pimps do ;)

Couple pics of everything gone. All the wood will be being reused for a new cattle corral Ill be building.

Pic of new shadehouse. Its almost done Shade cloth doesnt get here until early next week and I have to lay the ground cloth.And sliding door has to be put up.

Happy New Year, Sic!

Thanks guys. Have to mow this morning, well mostly riding around and looking at yards that don't need cut.winter time. This afternoon I'll snap a pic of my seedlings,if I remember. Everyone have a great weekend.

Wow, awesome work, man! I wish I had 1/4 of the space!

Back