• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

sicman's "Third Turtle Ranch"

Looking great. What sort of temperatures do you find in your shade hut? My C. chinense are mostly coming up with sterile flowers, and I think it is from the heat.

I can't get a PM to ya?

I just wanted to mention one of my "Mystery F2's" is rippening from purple to a lovely milk chocolate color. I should be able to send you seeds of it soon if you want. Sorry no pic.

sicman said:
I'm not sure,I don't have a thermometer in there but it is a little cooler,not much though.

hogleg said:
I can't get a PM to ya?

I just wanted to mention one of my "Mystery F2's" is rippening from purple to a lovely milk chocolate color. I should be able to send you seeds of it soon if you want. Sorry no pic.
guess I need to clean the inbox?. We have one plant that does that also. It's one wild pepper. I need to get some pics of the mother's they are big with huge pods.

I had a feeling you might have seen the trait already. Just wanted to make sure. I'm thinking its the only thing to ripe from vivid purple to chocolate. I can't wait to taste it and see if it still has the no cap cramps trait.

Truly a awesome, delicious, and fun grow.   :P

Ya this pepper is awesome. Cant wait till I have it half way stable. And no joke about going from purple to chocolate. Its crazy. 

DAMN! They have come a long way from the last video I saw of yours, congrats!   Hope business went well for you this season, there must have been over 300lb of pods in there easy!

My pepper hustle is strong,lol. My season is just getting started. I have 4 months left of new flowers and pods every day. I was smart when I built this shade house. Wires on the ceiling so I can drape plastic with holes poked in,making it a greenhouse. You live you learn. My real greenhouse is going nuts also. Thanks for looking y'all

Sounds great. You guys in Florida have a long season. With the option of plastic, you'll have pods for Christmas. Can't wait. Good luck bro.

Thanks for sharing

Back