• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Silver Surfer's 2010 Grow

MrArboc said:
Please go ahead! I can handle it!
I don't know you that well. So we need to get to know each other a little more first. Say, over a bottle of Chianti and some Fava beans?..... Or a game of spin the bottle perhaps? :lol:

I'm not trying to derail here SS, sorry man. Mr.Arboc, I'm havin fun with ya, but I wanna keep respect to SS's log here.

looks like you are going to have another killer year SS...good luck to ya....get ready for the heat...we got a stretch of 100s coming staring today....

Thanks AJ. I'm worried about how those peppers in the garden will fare this year with absolutely no shade and extreme heat starting so early in the season.

I'm traded out of the Purple Flash seeds for now, but for anyone else interested in growing this annuum I purchased the seeds from here.

awesome garden. truly impressive. hard to think that you'll get better harvests than last year, but by the looks of things you'll be dominating 09.

Ballzworth said:
awesome garden. truly impressive. hard to think that you'll get better harvests than last year, but by the looks of things you'll be dominating 09.

Thanks man. With the early summer I'll just have to wait and see, but I definitely have a helluva lot more chili plants this season.

Very nice looking garden, and yeah, that Purple Flash is one of the prettiest plants of any species I've ever seen.

I can only imagine the work you put into that garden. Very impressive. Do you ever sell produce at Farmer's Markets? or is this all just the food for the table? Either way hope the harvest ends up being worth all the sweat.

Back