• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Silver Surfer's 2010 Grow

holy fail haha ok I will use an excel sheet this time and give it another try. I am surprised I got that many wrong I thought I was doing pretty good haha.

Now that's a heck of an incentive to play SS, I knew you were the generous type. I may have to give this a shot after all. Thanks--I think. ;)

alright well the ones I would change are the following:
I Belgarian Carrot
D1 lemon drop
T datil
G Ali limon.

I am leaving for vaca so I have to throw in the towel on this one.

Thanks all.

Alphaeon, your best reference can be found here. :)

I got up late and didn't get started pickin' until 6:45, came back in at 8:03 and
my shirt didn't have a single dry thread. High today is forecasted to hit 102F and
it's already miserable out there. The rest will have to wait.

Here's what I got b4 callin' it quits.
Harvest8-2-10.jpg

Above left
Pods8-2-10.jpg

Above right
Pods2_8-2-10.jpg

Nice corking on the Jalapenos. Aconcagua looks great too. I'm putting that on next year's list. Nice harvest. Hope you get a break from the heat soon.

To Sweet SS !! Can't wait for mine to start getting ripe at a rate of more than two or three at a time. 102 for you today .... yuk.... we'll be 98.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Hi guy,
Great harvest you have there my friend :clap:
I know some of them but I will not dare to say anything because I do not know 80% of them.
I hope you can send me the correct match of them :D
That would be a great opportunity to learn more about peppers species :)
I will be waiting for the final of it :rolleyes:
Take care :cool: :)

Hey SS, harvests are looking great!

Just out of curiousity.. I skimmed through the whole thread and didn't see it mentioned. What are the measurements of the plot that you ammended and added the black plastic to? Also, approx how much of the space is dedicated to each of the crops you are growing (peppers, tomatoes, beans, corn, squash, okra and cukes)?

Back