• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Smoking meat for the swim team.

Ashen said:
Feels like  it has to have a bottle opener down at the base.  LOL 
Sure does

:cheers:
Scoville DeVille said:
I'm glad that you opted to do it up! Except your weather looks like it sucks, It looks like you have a nice cover to hang out and "chill" lol

That pork, dude. That pork. Where's the emoji for :holyshitthatlooksgood: LOL

I like your view out your back yard too!
Thank you sir. We really like it. No neighbors close. You only see them when the leaves fall :)
Grass Snake said:
I like the view too...

Is there a creek back there?

Get the leaf blower yo
lol already did it a few times. There's too many to blow. I run them over with the mower then use a yard sweeper and my back pack blower.

That's a pretty sweet Spat. I kinda like the tapered shape but I don't know why. LOL

What are these for?

015F97C3-C2B0-4A74-AC2E-05234F04B11A.jpg

Last hour and a half or so, melt some butter and brush it on then hit those skinless with a really good shaking of rub or blackening spice and repeat when 45 minutes left. you'll build a bark on that skinless. At the end brush butter only to seal it up and cook the last 15 min. It's like blackening on the smoker, works good, you'll appreciate that crust when dicing for tacos methinks.

I'd at least sauce it in the end to get some kind of outer crust no? You can actually mix sauce and rub effectively so it sticks to the skinless and just let it sit the last hour...

Back