• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Spicy food a harmless form of masochism?

You know, I forgot...I have had two piercings in the past 8 years....they pierced my chest cavity to perform a quadruble bypass 8 years ago and 2 years ago they pierced my abdomen to repair an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)...

I don't want no more sugar.........thank you very much........

Full back (never finished after my back injury) and 5 other tats... 6 piercings and they both are very addictive (to me).

klyth said:
Now I'm curious. How many of you have tattoos / piercings? I do.

I am going to have to agree and say piercings and hot peppers are both addictive, I'm sure tattoos are too cause I don't have any.

I have an ear ring lol...man jarvass85 it must be a pain in the ass to pick your nose lol
Well thats actually not something I wear normally, it was my friend's key chain, but I thought it would make a good picture sitting at the dinner one night. Normally I wear a 2 gauge silicone plug, you forget its there. ITs pretty much there for the shock value, scaring little kids and old people never gets old.

AlabamaJack said:
so rainbowberry = painted lady? Do I dare ask where your piercings are?

It IS sappy but it is also the truth.....:lol:

:lol: Not there, no way! When I was a very young teenager I pierced my ears 7 times (each ear), I don't use all those holes now. I also had my belly button pierced, I don't wear anything there now though. Also light years ago I had two tiny studs put in one side of my nose, the little stones are so tiny you hardly notice them.

rainbowberry said:
:lol: Not there, no way! When I was a very young teenager I pierced my ears 7 times (each ear), I don't use all those holes now. I also had my belly button pierced, I don't wear anything there now though. Also light years ago I had two tiny studs put in one side of my nose, the little stones are so tiny you hardly notice them.
"piercings"... lol. I see kids doing that. :lol:
Not laughing at you, but with you. ;) you really seem to be that "normal" person, which is weird! nobody's normal these days. :lol:

I've got a tattoo on my upper arm which is a picture of a swallow/heart/cloud/flower. One on the inside of my wrist of a cloud/heart/butterfly which says Angel. Then one on the back of my neck which no one ever sees, I've only seen it once, which is a crescent moon (I've just had to ask someone what I've got a picture of) with the words Romni underneath. I'm sure Romni means 'woman' in Romany language. It probably dosen't and says something like 'Tit' :lol:

flowers, hearts, clouds?... Is that you in GB's avatar? :lol:
lol it actually sounds cute, and not the usual sexy tats women do... I like it. :lol:

I never did anything more than get my ears pierced. I had two in each ear until my mother told me anything more than that was disgusting. Naturally I immediately went out and got two more in each ear. Now I'm back to two. It's too much trouble taking all those earrings in and out.

Tattoos don't interest me, I've seen very few that I think are actually attractive. Once this older secretary we had at work showed us the long stemmed rose she tattooed along her stomach and hip. She said when she was young it looked really good, but after a couple of children and some extra weight, it was wrinkly and there was cellulite behind it. She showed it to us as a warning, and I kinda took it to heart.

Pam said:
I never did anything more than get my ears pierced. I had two in each ear until my mother told me anything more than that was disgusting. Naturally I immediately went out and got two more in each ear. Now I'm back to two. It's too much trouble taking all those earrings in and out.

Tattoos don't interest me, I've seen very few that I think are actually attractive. Once this older secretary we had at work showed us the long stemmed rose she tattooed along her stomach and hip. She said when she was young it looked really good, but after a couple of children and some extra weight, it was wrinkly and there was cellulite behind it. She showed it to us as a warning, and I kinda took it to heart.
Damn you can really suck the joy out of things. :shocked:
Kidding, I like your sometimes educative comments. ;)

Omri said:
Damn you can really suck the joy out of things. :shocked:

Hey, it's my experience and preference. That would be why I used the words "me" and "I" in the paragraph. I don't try and talk people out of tattoos or piercings. Ok, sometimes I cross my legs tightly and shudder in horror when someone tells me about one of *those* piercings; but I don't try and talk them out of 'em.

Kidding, I like your sometimes educative comments. ;)

Getting on your nerves a bit today, am I!

Pam said:
Hey, it's my experience and preference. That would be why I used the words "me" and "I" in the paragraph. I don't try and talk people out of tattoos or piercings. Ok, sometimes I cross my legs tightly and shudder in horror when someone tells me about one of *those* piercings; but I don't try and talk them out of 'em.

Getting on your nerves a bit today, am I!
I really was just kidding, sorry if it came out wrong.

Back