• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongey's 2012 grow

well, so far a couple plants are still producing pods! and the rest are still growing and my seedlings are plugging away for being outside here in San Diego.
my douglah that i have at my office
IMAG0748.jpg

Devils tongue red has 10+pods on in now blooms still coming in
IMG_3072.jpg

Brain strain DWC
IMG_3071.jpg

Douglah DWC
IMG_3070.jpg

Choc Bhut, still waiting on my fist pod
IMG_3068.jpg

Choc hab i pruned its roots and re potted it so hopefully it takes off once it warms up a little.
IMG_3065.jpg

here is my mystery plant, gotten 30pods so far and more coming
IMG_3061.jpg

here are the seedlings, carmen, 7pot white, fatalii, choc scorp, choc hab X Red hab, naga morich.
IMG_3066.jpg

i will update from time to time hopefully this will be pics of tons of pods come spring time!

Eric

as promised here are a few pics of the DWC brain strain i put a spary bottle next to the plant size reference. as long as the stick there are 3 little pods and quite a few more flowers growing in
IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

thanks for checking them out! cant wait to keep you updated as they get bigger

WOO-HOO, i know have 5 little brain strain pods growing!!!!! now i just need to get the damn douglahs growing!

pics coming in afew days!

Great pics all the way around, Spongey!! I really love that Douglah! :D Looks like a fantastic summer ahead for you!...How's the leg??

Hey, your plants look really great! Nice work on those potted guys.
I didn't read if anybody mentioned this earlier - but i think peppers are high
in vitamin C, at least some kinds.

haha I like the vitamin C sticker on the Devils tongue red. Is that where my seeds came from? How much Vit C does a pepper have?

well here you go, here are the pics
douglah i am growing at the office
IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

mystery pepper i dont know why the leaves are all yellow and the pods are so tiny
IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

choc hab
IMG_3100.jpg

fatalii seedling
IMG_3101.jpg

carmen
IMG_3103.jpg

white 7
IMG_3102.jpg

other seedlings, choc scorp, dat, chocXred

ok so here are the rest of the pics as i guess you cant make 2 different post after each other as it just combines the 2
devils tongue
IMG_3105.jpg

choc bhut
IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

choc bell
IMG_3109.jpg

DWC douglah that i cant get to grow taller
IMG_3110.jpg

brain strain and little pods
IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

Nice pods Eric. Have you tried hitting that mystery with a bunch of nitrogen. I think that's what it needs :halo:

Nice pods Eric. Have you tried hitting that mystery with a bunch of nitrogen. I think that's what it needs :halo:

i did, and it did not work, so i hacked it. once it starts to grow back i will hit it again with some serious N and if it dont start to work, i'll prune the roots and repot

well, just wanted to Bump my grow log and give a non picture update, the moruga brain now has 8 pods and the others are getting bigger day by day. i gave a few seedlings to a co-worker so that i can still have some of those pods but make room for what i want to grow. potted up the white 7 choc habXred hab. planted seeds for the douglah X moruga, choc bhut X yellow 7, black pearl(the wifey likes how they look) and a straight Moruga to compare with my brain strain in the DWC. nd the purple bhut i will get some updated pics of them all this weekend.

Looks like some bumpage ("brain waves"lol) is just startin on the strains....I'm guessing the "mystery" will respond to "chop and pot".I will ahve a few mysteries on my hands, as I had a few "wait did those go here, or in this one here" moments....so I'll have a free suprise or 2,3....

Back