• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongey's 2012 grow

well, so far a couple plants are still producing pods! and the rest are still growing and my seedlings are plugging away for being outside here in San Diego.
my douglah that i have at my office
IMAG0748.jpg

Devils tongue red has 10+pods on in now blooms still coming in
IMG_3072.jpg

Brain strain DWC
IMG_3071.jpg

Douglah DWC
IMG_3070.jpg

Choc Bhut, still waiting on my fist pod
IMG_3068.jpg

Choc hab i pruned its roots and re potted it so hopefully it takes off once it warms up a little.
IMG_3065.jpg

here is my mystery plant, gotten 30pods so far and more coming
IMG_3061.jpg

here are the seedlings, carmen, 7pot white, fatalii, choc scorp, choc hab X Red hab, naga morich.
IMG_3066.jpg

i will update from time to time hopefully this will be pics of tons of pods come spring time!

Eric

Hey Knee Dragger-
The last update- the plant at first "choc bhut /Yellow 7"- pic tag-obviously a misplaced comment, what is it? The dark pods---????
That brain is getting beastly, looks like the repair went great!
yes, the light colored one is the choc bhut cross, the purple pods are choc hab X red hab cross

Just had a chance to look at your glog. Lots of great stuff going on there. I just moved from San Diego and miss it already. I can see how it would be a great year-round growing spot. That brain plant is huge and loaded. Cool crosses, as well.

BTW, I see you're a two-wheel tracker. I track as well, but the 4-wheel variety.
i just got home from a weekend at streets of willow! i am a control rider for a track org. it was a bast! set some personal bests for me! best lap of the weekend was 1:29 before this my best was well above 1:30. cannot wait for SEpt 29,30 for spring mountain in Pahrump,NV

Nice! Always feels great to set a new PB. I've never run SOW, but I've done Big Willow, Buttonwillow (13cw), Auto Club (ROVAL), and of course Spring Mountain (3.1). Have fun out there. As I'm sure you know, Spring Mountain is a great track! Do you use any sort of video-integrated data acquisition? Would be cool to see an edited hot lap from the "rider's perspective."

Ride on and grow on.

Brent

Nice! Always feels great to set a new PB. I've never run SOW, but I've done Big Willow, Buttonwillow (13cw), Auto Club (ROVAL), and of course Spring Mountain (3.1). Have fun out there. As I'm sure you know, Spring Mountain is a great track! Do you use any sort of video-integrated data acquisition? Would be cool to see an edited hot lap from the "rider's perspective."

Ride on and grow on.

Brent
i dont have any video data acquasition, i do have the GPX GPS lap timer and started running a GoPRo(need to learn to edit the video) but it was fun! my fastest lap was a 1:29 but ran 1:31-34 consistently, once i upload i will post p a vodeo

Nice, looking forward to it. If you're bored and want to see a few from my front windshield, with data, my You Tube channel is also DocNrock.

Looking forward to more pod pics!

love the crosses... hows SD weather treating you.. i might be in the neighborhood in a couple days.. goin' fishin.... maybe ill past by and do a small harvest

The choc x Red Hab is what color?Purple or Brown? I would be interested in some seeds-check my glog to see if theres anything you might wanna trade...GNSLNGRS "Not the shortest ..."

Nice vid, ...ya coulda finished Maleus Malefecarium though?!
Have a good one-
Dave

The choc x Red Hab is what color?Purple or Brown? I would be interested in some seeds-check my glog to see if theres anything you might wanna trade...GNSLNGRS "Not the shortest ..."

Nice vid, ...ya coulda finished Maleus Malefecarium though?!
Have a good one-
Dave
they are purple, and ripen to some red. its really odd. once i get some ripe ones i will send ya seeds, yeah could have finished the song buuuuuuut i made the video for my friend so she just wanted her riding only.

well, here is a little harvest i picked off today, mostly brains of varying size, devils tongue, choc hab red hab, mystery, and supposed moruga
brains
DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

supposed moruga, its super sweet and packs a punch, will be great to add to powders
DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

and my mystery pepper, its yellow sweet wall its thicker, its packs a pretty good punch too.
DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Choc bhut X Yellow 7
DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

one starting to ripen! WOO-HOO
DSC_0003.JPG

douglah X moruga gonna be a HOT one no matter what
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

Choc Bhut 2nd one on the plant in almost 2 years! LOL
DSC_0006.JPG

have you tried a taste of that yellow ooze in the blue gloved photos?

bet it is something yummy!!!!!!!

(but do not get any on your willie)

:onfire:

Back