• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Stem burying technique for chilis to improve overall grow/harvest in the end of the season

Now if you think you have things really bad regarding weather and such in your country, you can always come check those pictures in the first page and you should feel much better.

Chilidude said:
Now if you think you have things really bad regarding weather and such in your country, you can always come check those pictures and you should feel much better.
???
Pics aren’t showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chilidude said:

Yes, do you live in the North pole perhaps for wanting to see the pics and i can see them just fine in the first page.
I like ice fishing. I’m ready for some warm weather though. [emoji2]

PtMD989 said:
I thought you were going to post some pics of some big snow. My bad. [emoji850]

Oh you want pics of big snowy places, i will post some nice pics tomorrow taken from the nearby forest.

Chilidude said:

And what about swinning in the icy water during the winter time after sauna?

Yeah there are some people around here that do that, staged and in front of cameras. “Look at me” “ whoo hoo I’m crazy”
Then you have the dumb “ SOB “ that go out ice fishing when the ice is clearly not safe ( “the bite is on”)the US Coast Guard has to save them.

PtMD989 said:
Yeah there are some people around here that do that, staged and in front of cameras. “Look at me” “ whoo hoo I’m crazy”
Then you have the dumb “ SOB “ that go out ice fishing when the ice is clearly not safe ( “the bite is on”)the US Coast Guard has to save them.

Well here in Finland some people go to the icy lake like it is a normal thing for them and i think i have gone there few times myself when i was younger and not yet dying from old age.

Well hell, you’re too young to die from “old age “We have some idiots here who think any ice must be safe ice.

So when are you expecting to be able to get your plants into your greenhouse?

PtMD989 said:
So when are you expecting to be able to get your plants into your greenhouse?

Late may i guess, as i put the chilis in the 10 litre air-pots in the beginning of may to give them time to grow some roots before they go outside.

Back