• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Strange Facts

There are places where it's illegal to pump your own gas. Like New Jersey. :shocked: That fact still amazes me.

Other state is Oregon.

IGG keeps babies in his fridge.

PASSOWBABY-1-1.jpg

ExtremeBurn said:
LMAO! hahaha

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb

LMAO wy wife told me I'm almost there!!! LOL

cheezydemon said:
People with no sense of smell are 85% more likely to be killed by a rhinocerous.
HAHAHA....nice dig at me. ;)
ExtremeBurn said:
On average, women utter 7,000 words a day; men manage just over 2,000
They actually start moving their mouth as if their speaking in the womb which is something guys do not do. I'm not saying that to be sexist, it's actually true and well documented.

Txclosetgrower said:
There are places where it's illegal to pump your own gas. Like New Jersey. :shocked: That fact still amazes me.

Other state is Oregon.
Wait, WOW! So that's why we got hasseled in Jersey when we wanted to pump our own gas!!!!! Dude, you just solved a big weird out moment for me and my friend! Thanks!
Txclosetgrower said:
IGG keeps babies in his fridge.

PASSOWBABY-1-1.jpg
Hehehe, Jesus is in your fridge, puttin babies in the crisper.

about 1 in 10000 people have a condition where all their organs are reversed/in mirrored image from their normal position (ie heart on right side, and so on...)

imaguitargod said:
Sigh, I kinda miss my long hair.

i'm gonna cut all mine off at the end of april, it's like i'm starting to miss it and it's not even gone yet...

imaguitargod spelled backward is actually his family tree and pets... "Dog, Rat, I, U, Gami"

We have some good ones over here:

City law in Seattle says "You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length."

Well,dang...guess I gotta go nude now... ;)

In related law in WA, All lollipops are banned.

The Best for last:

"You may not ride an ugly horse."

That's City Law in... WILBUR, WA. :lol:

Hahaha..WIIIIIILLLLBURRRRRR!

QuadShotz said:
We have some good ones over here:

City law in Seattle says "You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length."

Well,dang...guess I gotta go nude now... ;)

In related law in WA, All lollipops are banned.

The Best for last:

"You may not ride an ugly horse."

That's City Law in... WILBUR, WA. :lol:

Hahaha..WIIIIIILLLLBURRRRRR!

LMFAO!!! what the hell was wrong with people back in the day hahahaa

Back