• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Sucks livin' in 'da ghetto!

Shun knowledge if you choose,Im not "retired anything" and I havent written any books
I do know first hand what is involved in defense and killing humans with fire arms
ILLUSION OF KNOWLEDGE,retain it if you must

TNKS said:
Shun knowledge if you choose,Im not "retired anything" and I havent written any books
I do know first hand what is involved in defense and killing humans with fire arms
ILLUSION OF KNOWLEDGE,retain it if you must
Yeah whatever dude. That is the beauty of living in a free country as we can make our own decisions.
You use bird-shot in your shotgun if that pleases you. I will stick to something that penetrates deep enough to stop the threat and is proven by the FBI who has seen a couple more uses of deadly force than either of us.

I hear gunshots nearly every day here, but like sicman it's due to living in the country and it's either people hunting or target shooting. I even say screw it, grab the .22 or load a 12 gauge with 7.5 shot and go out and blow off some steam as well. That said, I always have 1 shotgun loaded with 00 buck like PMD, and my 9mm is always loaded and right by either myself, or my wife if she's going to be home alone.

what was that movie with brad pitt... where they had the sawed-off with the tips of the shells poking out? that made me lul.

here it is.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:KTS_DBS_02.jpg

good home defense gun?

god damn reading about bird shot gets dark and horrible fast. do not recommend it.
are you sure about that bird shot thing? i admittedly know 0 about shotgun loads, or even about guns in general... but i think the entire internet is against that view...

if that first vid I posted doesnt convince one on penetration then I guess you need to buy a book or some retentive shit ?
Or just remain comfortable like PMD because retired government told you so
He has plenty of experience in putting bodies in bags because he read a f**kin book
His sig line clearly does not support its self,a Marine would in now way support such a clearly retard position on a defense load
for his equipment.

His son clearly,does not build the combat warriors I have working knowledge of,nor does that "type" defend this Nation.

Internet smoke up the chimney in my opinion,dude needs another angle no doubt

Yeah the beauty of living in this nation is you talk alot of shit you havent the first hand clue of on the internet
and try your damnedest to push it thru

Horseshit Fella!!

TNKS said:
if that first vid I posted doesnt convince one on penetration then I guess you need to buy a book or some retentive shit ?
He has plenty of experience in putting bodies in bags because he read a f**kin book
His sig line clearly does not support its self,a Marine would in now way support such a clearly retard position on a defense load
for his equipment.

His son clearly,does not build the combat warriors I have working knowledge of,nor does that "type" defend this Nation.

I'm only speaking for myself here, and have no agreement or disagreement with anyone regarding what loads are "best". I chose 00 buck for my shotguns as its the best available load for me at a reasonable price based on what I've personally researched. That said, living where I do I don't have to worry about neighbour's, so over penetration isn't an issue.

watch the second vid I posted upstream,notice there are two arms mentioned
Mentioned on sound logic(many more if you look for them)
Long guns and pistols have their effective positions and specific usefulness per incident scenario
IMPO if you do not have both "handy" as a welcoming door prize your just likely to be totally F'd and will remain so as your butt hole heals because of your arrogant ingnorence.
IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH to do so after a domicile breach 

queequeg152 said:
what was that movie with brad pitt... where they had the sawed-off with the tips of the shells poking out? that made me lul.

here it is.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:KTS_DBS_02.jpg

good home defense gun?

god damn reading about bird shot gets dark and horrible fast. do not recommend it.
are you sure about that bird shot thing? i admittedly know 0 about shotgun loads, or even about guns in general... but i think the entire internet is against that view...
Me either,my hood is pretty clean
Even semi rural I still consider negative fall out and never plan on over medicating

MeatHead1313 said:
I'm only speaking for myself here, and have no agreement or disagreement with anyone regarding what loads are "best". I chose 00 buck for my shotguns as its the best available load for me at a reasonable price based on what I've personally researched. That said, living where I do I don't have to worry about neighbour's, so over penetration isn't an issue.

TNKS said:
watch the second vid I posted upstream,notice there are two arms mentioned
Mentioned on sound logic(many more if you look for them)
Long guns and pistols have their effective positions and specific usefulness per incident scenario
IMPO if you do not have both "handy" as a welcoming door prize your just likely to be totally F'd and will remain so as your butt hole heals because of your arrogant ingnorence.
IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH to do so after a domicile breach 

Me either,my hood is pretty clean
Even semi rural I still consider negative fall out and never plan on over medicating
I'm lucky where I am that unless someone tries to break through a side wall, if it comes to it I'll be shooting where there's no one living within reach of 00 buck. Before we bought our house and were renting however, I can and did see where that could be a problem.
That said, from the tests I've watched, with any rounds, they fire straight into the gel and don't take into account clothing etc, which "can" effect performance. Also, due to hick country internet, I can't watch the video you posted so what I said may be totally invalid.

TNKS said:
for his equipment.

Yeah the beauty of living in this nation is you talk alot of shit you havent the first hand clue of on the internet
and try your damnedest to push it thru

Horseshit Fella!!
Go propagate yourself ass clown! You are nothing but another internet blow hard. Grow up!
Learning to spell might add a bit of credence to your posts as well. :rofl:

As the first vid shows,#6 buckshot will easily remove "chunks" of meat thru many layers of domestic clothing inside 10 meters(33 feet)
Semi auto's are preferable ,listening to an arm chair opinion will get you breached and canceled.

Being "built" is not how it works in the Marine Corps,killing humans is what results from EXPERIENCE

TNKS said:
As the first vid shows,#6 buckshot will easily remove "chunks" of meat thru many layers of domestic clothing inside 10 meters(33 feet)
Semi auto's are preferable ,listening to an arm chair opinion will get you breached and canceled.

Being "built" is not how it works in the Marine Corps,killing humans is what results from EXPERIENCE
Thanks SEAL Team 6 leader. Or is it Rambo? John Wayne? :rolleyes:

TNKS said:
Im of the believe all infringements of my space are "harm to me"
I would never run from defending my place on this earth,breach a secured boundary,force your physical postion inside those lines
and you will be killed.My wife and I both agree on complete/total immobilization of all threats,wounding is not to be tolerated.
Trying not to shoot the dogs that will already be engaged is our primary objective,yes I have two that will most definitely engage an intruder(they are Level 1 Trained to do it) they are also pretty awesome SAR K-9's otherwise

So when can we catch the episode of Doomsday Preppers with your family in it?

Love this
Cowards always show their net worth when pressed with "REALTY"
If your son really serves this country you are a pathetic disgrace to his efforts
I served 3 Tours and f**king myself is not an option you pathetic coward internet troll

Not like its the first time you have been told this perspective on this site
Your a F'n delusional douche bag,more then one here has never bought your shit for opinion.
Enough with your fractured fictional view of " REALITY"
Proud Marine Dad said:
Go propagate yourself ass clown! You are nothing but another internet blow hard. Grow up!
You cant after serving three tours I stay "prepped"
You? . . . . dont bother . . . . . . . :rolleyes:
SmokenFire said:

So when can we catch the episode of Doomsday Preppers with your family in it?

TNKS said:
Love this
Cowards always show their net worth when pressed with "REALTY"
If your son really serves this country you are a pathetic disgrace to his efforts
I served 3 Tours and f**king myself is not an option you pathetic coward internet troll

Not like its the first time you have been told this perspective on this site
Your a F'n delusional douche bag,more then one here has never bought your shit for opinion.
Enough with your fractured fictional view of " REALITY"
Haha! :rofl:
Like I give a rats ass what you think "expert". You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
Don't like my posts? Then stay the fuck out of my threads dolt!

I SERVED
You two asshats  are no different then the hood rats in Fregason
But I still SERVED to allow your right to be the pathetic 's you are

Your Welcome

Ha,Ha,Ha ? :proof enough

Dude you said you were carrying while mowing.  that killed me. 

edit:  insulting him with his son was uncalled for.  

Back