• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Sucks livin' in 'da ghetto!

I carry and it stays regardless of conditions,I served three tours and showered with superior fire power
Any more questions? Ill be glad to explain life in the sand box to relieve you of your ignorance
SmokenFire said:
Dude you said you were carrying while mowing.  that killed me. 

edit:  insulting him with his son was uncalled for.  
Dually noted your a pussy ass troll
Pussy ass trolls result to spell check and grammar to have a voice

Insulting him with his son?
If his son Serves this Nation he is well ahead by any measure
Proud Marine Dad said:

It should read, "you're" but whatever. lol

SmokenFire said:
Dude you said you were carrying while mowing.  that killed me. 

edit:  insulting him with his son was uncalled for.  
He doesn't care about anyone but himself SF. Leave the troll alone he's delusional.

Hate On all you care to
US Service personnel are used to to it
You pathetic pukes that havent served deserve your free phones,you fuckin earned them

The simple folks just fought for your privilege to do so

No I dont "care" at all
I served three tours for this nation for manys own selfish reasonings
The f**ktardbell should be ringing loud  and clear now ?

ec8df9cec30102dadadaaf8278abc21155974f00a77205e730efa7f4ad8797a8.jpg

Well, i'm still embarassed by how i mistakenly lipped off at Queequeg this morning... but y'know, if i just keep my mouth shut, i'm sure everyone will find something else to talk about...

...OOOOPPPSS--!! ...Sorry, didn't realize i was thinking out loud.

Proof enough for  the US support of our engaged troops
Seldom do you find a more deserving recipient(drunkard douchebag) of a .45 ACP  round to the head

You! asshat are a CLEAR DISGRACE to your son and this Country

Admin actions are clearly in order here

LOCK IT DOWN and then let the douche bag continue to run his coarse here
PMD wouldnt make a better POTUS then the currently residing POS!

More stupidity cant hurt I guess

Grass Snake said:

TNKS said:
Proof enough for  the US support of our engaged troops
Seldom do you find a more deserving recipient(drunkard douchebag) of a .45 ACP  round to the head

You! asshat are a CLEAR DISGRACE to your son and this Country

Admin actions are clearly in order here
LOCK IT DOWN and then let the douche bag continue to run his coarse here
PMD wouldnt make a better POTUS then the currently residing POS!
More stupidity cant hurt I guess
I've known plenty of people who have served their respective countries both here and back home in Australia, and none of them needed to brag about it like you seem to do. All have been willing to admit it, but none constantly brag about it. If you served, then thank you, we truly appreciate it. No need to keep bringing it up and treating others like shit because of it.

With a driving f**k stick like PMD pushing the issue ? really now????
You sucking his dick or what?
Know some one some that has actually "engaged" an opposition target?? and you still you spout such bullshit.??

Tell ME about your free world

I am a US Soldier,clearly you are more intelligent then I could ever possibly be,I do not "know" people
that died serving this US country
I saw them HIT,but public opinion trumps that shit right?
What a bunch of assumptive ungrateful f**ks you people are

Brag about it you say? is that what you call it ??
Get the Fuck out of my country then douche bag,go where life is better and you can get away with assumptive reasoning

My brothers DIED to protect your broke dick commentary,get it fuck stick we did what your pussy ass couldnt do

WE SERVED!!

Come on guys, I didn't meant to start a new war here. Just keep it about the initial discussion.

Bird shot and bird shot are not the same thing. #4 might be a bid small, but the issue is that it's a slug like (dense cloud) up close, but it quickly dispurses, losing it's penetration.

Though I have to go with the over penetration of slugs, but you need it on 25-40 ft. After that it still has to much power left, but it's still better than an FMJ.

You also see people with FAL (true story) for home defense in a wooden home.. Any idea how far a 7.62x51 (you call it 308?) travels though some 3/4 soft wooden panels?

IF you have to point a gun on someone be damn sure where the lead is flying, as there are more friendlies than bad guys, even in a bad neighbourhood.

But If I was living in a neighbourhood where I felt I NEEDED a shotgun.. I'd move.. even if that means living in a card board box in the middle of the Mojave..

TNKS said:
With a driving f**k stick like PMD pushing the issue ? really now????
You sucking his dick or what?
Know some one some that has actually "engaged" an opposition target?? and you still you spout such bullshit.??

Tell ME about your free world

I am a US Soldier,clearly you are more intelligent then I could ever possibly be,I do not "know" people
that died serving this US country
I saw them HIT,but public opinion trumps that shit right?
What a bunch of assumptive ungrateful f**ks you people are
I don't need to suck anyone's dick on here. I know exactly what my own family members and my wife's own family members have seen and done, and also been kept completely in the dark by some as they didn't want to relive it.
All I was saying is, everyone I've met that's served overseas in combat doesn't brag about it. Not denying your claim at all.
Pfeffer said:
Come on guys, I didn't meant to start a new war here. Just keep it about the initial discussion.
Bird shot and bird shot are not the same thing. #4 might be a bid small, but the issue is that it's a slug like (dense cloud) up close, but it quickly dispurses, losing it's penetration.
Though I have to go with the over penetration of slugs, but you need it on 25-40 ft. After that it still has to much power left, but it's still better than an FMJ.
You also see people with FAL (true story) for home defense in a wooden home.. Any idea how far a 7.62x51 (you call it 308?) travels though some 3/4 soft wooden panels?
IF you have to point a gun on someone be damn sure where the lead is flying, as there are more friendlies than bad guys, even in a bad neighbourhood.
But If I was living in a neighbourhood where I felt I NEEDED a shotgun.. I'd move.. even if that means living in a card board box in the middle of the Mojave..
I agree 100%! Especially on the last paragraph.

Pfeffer said:
You also see people with FAL (true story) for home defense in a wooden home..

lack of imagination sir.

ever see lethal weapon 5?  the guy with the armor and flame thrower?

yea thats what you need the FAL for.

POINT "IS"
Stupid internet fucks shooting off their penitentiary fuck holes about shit they actually have no working knowledge of
Then they "choose" to piss on my Service and my served fallen brothers on shit they havent the first clue of.

It is very clear now "who" and what
Real combat aint PC Meathead so dont take it personal
My point is clear PMD is a fuckstick drunk that is clueless to the fucked world we live in

Ever see a brother catch a frag and you taste him a few days after ?
STFU
queequeg152 said:

lack of imagination sir.

ever see lethal weapon 5?  the guy with the armor and flame thrower?

yea thats what you need the FAL for.

TNKS said:
POINT "IS"
Stupid internet f**ks shooting off their penitentiary f**k holes about shit they actually have no working knowledge of
Then they "choose" to piss on my Service and my served fallen brothers on shit they havent the first clue of.

It is very clear now "who" and whatReal combat aint PC Meathead so dont take it personal
My point is clear PMD is a f**kstick drunk that is clueless to the f**ked world we live in
Ever see a brother catch a frag and you taste him a few days after ?
STFU
How am I not supposed to take it personal when you accused me of just sucking his dick?

You grow a sack and take sarcasm at face value,if you aint been in combat dont bother,sarcasm is (should be) the lest of your worries
MeatHead1313 said:
How am I not supposed to take it personal when you accused me of just sucking his dick?
Cute,you havent defended shit!
Show me some stitch scar's like the one I have that 28" long
queequeg152 said:

TNKS said:
You grow a sack and take sarcasm at face value,if you aint been in combat dont bother,sarcasm is (should be) the lest of your worries

Cute,you havent defended shit!
Show me some stitch scar's like the one I have that 28" long
Yeah sorry bro. Forgot that I'm like this
download.jpg

Back