• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Super Bowl Throwdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could all have one big party with all that food. THAT would be the best superbowl party EVER!!!

JayT said:
I wish we could all have one big party with all that food. THAT would be the best superbowl party EVER!!!

Oh heck yeah!!! You ought to see the other things I made!

Good food...good company....FOOTBALL! :woohoo:

Deathtosnails said:
Awesome presentation AJ and PF how was the JD sauce?

Thanks...the JD sauce is one of my favorite BBQ sauces, if you can find it I highly recommend it. My other fav if CaJohn's Jolokia BBQ sauce, that one is a must have! But, I'm out at the moment :(

Pepperfreak said:
Thanks...the JD sauce is one of my favorite BBQ sauces, if you can find it I highly recommend it. My other fav if CaJohn's Jolokia BBQ sauce, that one is a must have! But, I'm out at the moment :(

Sweet Baby Rays is also killer....but my FAVORITE is Sir Saucealot's Bad Boy-Bad Descision BBQ sauce. Unfortunately....I think it's no longer made. :(

BBQ sauce is real easy to make. I don't like buying it. Usually has liquid smoke and HFCS and stuff.

I would have if I had a kitchen.

THREAD CLOSED
VOTING THREAD SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back