• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Swampys Kiwi grow.

Hi guys

Greetings from New Zealand
We are about a month away from the shortest day so its almost time to start up some chillis.
This is my first real attempt at growing chillis so it should be fun.
I will be starting off under lights,then moving into a greenhouse that i have yet to build before moving them outside.
I have received all my seeds and just need to decide which ones and how many to grow.
These are what I have:

Numex Big Jim
Cayenne long Red
Jalapeno
Bhut jolokia
Red Habenero
Ancho ST Luis
Dorset Naga
Red 7 pot
Fatalli
Aji lemon drop
Naga Morich
Yellow Morich Scorpion
Bishops crown

Will keep you posted.  :)

deerdog said:
Thanks alot nzchili, but I'll wait till next season, might be a bit late to start seed for this season now.
worst case senario last year Bunnings had red bhuts, I might put my pride aside and get a half dozen of them.

Maybe we should start a NZ thread somewhere so we don't choke swampy's glog up with banter?
I wouldn't trust any superhots from Bunnings/miter10 or even the garden centers.Too many people I know end up with nothing like what was advertised.
Good idea on the Nz thread.Be good to have a place for general chitchat etc 

Hey yeah dude I have about 12 pods on it, maybe more, still dropping flowers but seems more are setting now.

By the way - were you on DayZ on Friday night on an NZF Savage Lands server? There was a guy with "swampy".. something name I cant remember exactly.

2014_12_07_16_36_55.jpg

2014_12_07_16_37_46.jpg

Been awhile since I stopped in here but everything's looking stellar, mate! :cool: To say some of those things are loaded would be an understatement. But I got nothing else. So...... those things are LOADED! :D

Awesome bro ... Can't believe how far along they have come and you still have the best part of 4 months of decent growing weather ahead

I have some trademe Yellow M Scorp seed too, might give them the chop unless you think they are good enough to keep?:??? Impressive Glog dude.

Back