Tacos Every Day Contest!

Oh crap.  I guess that leaves me out.  I'm not on either.  I thought we could post them right to FB.

Actually, I have an account on Twatter, that I have never used, but I have never done pics there or even used a #.

Damn, I feel like Scovie right now.

JayT said:
Actually, I have an account on Twatter, that I have never used, but I have never done pics there or even used a #.

Twitter is the only SM that I actually enjoy ...

JayT said:

Doesn't Goldbely have a chat function?

The Goldbely take-away - that you can source the shit you hear about, delivered overnight, from a lot of places on their websites ...

I've ordered straight from Katz twice now, already ... but not from Goldbely again, or even looked ...

JayT said:
Oh crap.  I guess that leaves me out.  I'm not on either.  I thought we could post them right to FB.
jesus, man - t it'll take you all of 11 seconds to create an Instagram account. There's no minimum post requirement. You could potentially win with the only post you ever posted on IG.

Or you could see other people's photos and enjoy it.

Either way, not having an account is a weak excuse. It's free and you're not obligated to use it more than once. C'mon - enter! :cheers:

JayT said:

Here's how you post a pic:

1. Select pic
2. Tweet it with words

Here's how you hashtag:
3. Before you hit "tweet", type #ldhstacocontest

That's how I track who entered. Because on both Twitter & Instagram I can search by hashtag.

Also, every girl who's a Page 2 or Zoo model has an IG account, and I happen to have a thing for hot British grills with big hooters.
:woohoo:

Back