Tacos Every Day Contest!

The deadline is the end of the month, so tomorrow at midnight PT. 
:cheers: 

Pork shoulder or no, there are only about 5 entries, so you'd be dumb not to make a @!#*#$%!$ taco and try to win. Just sayin. 
;)

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
The deadline is the end of the month, so tomorrow at midnight PT. 
:cheers:

Pork shoulder or no, there are only about 5 entries, so you'd be dumb not to make a @!#*#$%!$ taco and try to win. Just sayin. 
;)

Can you have more than one entry?

I made a last minute entry for Shoots N Giggles. Sloppy Tacos with Toasted Cumin and Jalapenos served on baked pita and Some LDHS red label and that Louisiana sauce I got from  pooky. Red label went really well with them. I liked the Louisiana on some fries but too vinegary for the tacos. 

D3monic said:
I made a last minute entry for Shoots N Giggles. Sloppy Tacos with Toasted Cumin and Jalapenos served on baked pita and Some LDHS red label and that Louisiana sauce I got from  pooky. Red label went really well with them. I liked the Louisiana on some fries but too vinegary for the tacos. 
Nice, hopefully somebody other than me wins ;)

D3monic said:
Did you post the pic somewhere? I'm not seeing it on Twitter or Instagram.

Back