• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!!

TB - aren't you worried that you'll never be able to sell the house because of the smell sticking to the walls?

Hah! I pity tha' fool who owns a house here in Vegas! We're leasing! Poop and flaming projectile diahrea are no concern of mine!:lol:

Salute', TB.

I know this isn't the right thread, but I just went to the bathroom and unwittingly adjusted myself afterward. Must've been that Naga vodka, but my nuts are burning worse than a hooker after a five-banger at the Bunny Ranch!!!

JayT said:
I know this isn't the right thread, but I just went to the bathroom and unwittingly adjusted myself afterward. Must've been that Naga vodka, but my nuts are burning worse than a hooker after a five-banger at the Bunny Ranch!!!

Right thread. Was the pee sufficiently napalmic?

Where 'da pics at?

Salute', TB.

Nah, I didn't eat the Naga, just handled it and another few handfuls of peppers by cutting them up and placing them in the bottles. No pics this time.

Nothing beats having a massive chile dump, then spraying the tiniest amount of air freshener to produce a rancid sweet and sour shitty stench with a thin underlay of flowers. It smells worse than shit and really pisses the gf off.

I prefer to save mine til I get to work. That way in case I pass out from the fumes someone will be there to revive me. :shocked:

Yea, ebil chile poo + witnesses = mazzive win...for YT... ;)

Hmm....So at what point does lighting a match become a crap shoot?

'Lawd have mercy! Is there no end to the suffering each and every weekend? Two nights in a row of Rio Grande Popcorn (deep fried pickled 'penos) have taken their toll. 5 episodes of flaming machine gun rippage and terror!

Here's the sound of that machine gun tap dancing on my culo!
Salute', TB.

The chaos continues ya'll. I didn't realize it till this morning but i checked the bottle of hab sauce that I used last night and 'Lawd have mercy! I ate half of it out of a freshly cracked 5oz. woozy. That sauce was crazy hot too and I'm working on a case of baboon butt right now. We have 3 bathrooms in The Blues House....ahk! Gotta' run......

Okay I'm back but with the after effects of having a phosphorus grenade exploding in my hunan hole. :mouthonfire: The pee itself was so hot I could have boiled a 10 pound lobster in it. Whoa dad! No wonder mrs. blues has banned me from the master bath. The other 2 bathrooms I use are now so bad, I have to bring in a biohazard team to clean up the methane spill. I've run out of that thick red DANGER tape used to cordon off construction sites on the doorways to the 2 Blues Shitters.

I was reading an article recently extolling the virtues of these so-called colon cleanser's I have been hearing so much about. They talk about spackle building up on the walls of the colon that stays there soaking up toxins a weighing up to 20 pounds. What a load of crap! No really!
The assaults (pun intended) that I have gone through eating chile's and hot sauce absolutely left no survivors. With the 36,000 pounds of chile afterburner thrust blowing out my exhaust, no way could any such adobe be attached. Oh hell....next wave coming on.......pray for me!

TB.

You should have some yogurt or milk before you turn in for the night or you'll end up stripping the porcelain glaze off your thunderbox.

Badger said:
You should have some yogurt or milk before you turn in for the night or you'll end up stripping the porcelain glaze off your thunderbox.

Funny....I love cheese but I don't do milk. A billion Chinese can't be wrong.

Salute! TB.

texas blues said:
Funny....I love cheese but I don't do milk. A billion Chinese can't be wrong.

Probably because hard cheese don't have any lactose.

But dude - you really need to start to courtesy flush for your own sake. I can't be healthy to be in your bathroom...

MrArboc said:
Probably because hard cheese don't have any lactose.

But dude - you really need to start to courtesy flush for your own sake. I can't be healthy to be in your bathroom..

Seriously though, I would love to hang out in your loo and savor the ripe yet complex and delicate cornucopia of aromas.

:shocked:

Thanks man, TB.

Mmmm, would that be a PM, BM or a BMPM?

toilet-5.gif

Back