• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!!

Yeah i was up a few times the other night ;) AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH IM BLEEDING!!! No wait thats the tom sauce. eeewwwww

Novacastrian said:
Yeah i was up a few times the other night ;) AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH IM BLEEDING!!! No wait thats the tom sauce. eeewwwww

My hunan hole is cauterized so I don't worry about bleeding....its the machine gun assault of pequins peppering the porceline!!! Ricochets are a bitch!

Just finished off the last of the crab cakes from hell. Pray for me. I'll be frying chittlin's in The Blues $hitter shortly....

texas blues said:
My hunan hole is cauterized so I don't worry about bleeding....its the machine gun assault of pequins peppering the porceline!!! Ricochets are a bitch!

hehehehehe love your language usage.

NJA

Yep, had that happen before.
Not as bad as the "oops, took a whizz after forgetting to wash my hands after cutting up habs" kind of burn though...

Problem also is, my hands are rather desensitized by now so I don't feel much from chopping chiles...until I touch my face, rub eyes, etc....

Just the other day, I was chopping up a Dorset Naga for a sandwich and the phone rang...didn't think to wash hands as I have a 3-ring pickup on the answering machine and had to hurry. The problem occurred later on when I used the phone and my cheek started burning from the residue when I 'shoulder-held' the phone...oopsie.

QuadShotz said:
Yep, had that happen before.
Not as bad as the "oops, took a whizz after forgetting to wash my hands after cutting up habs" kind of burn though...

Problem also is, my hands are rather desensitized by now so I don't feel much from chopping chiles...until I touch my face, rub eyes, etc....

Just the other day, I was chopping up a Dorset Naga for a sandwich and the phone rang...didn't think to wash hands as I have a 3-ring pickup on the answering machine and had to hurry. The problem occurred later on when I used the phone and my cheek started burning from the residue when I 'shoulder-held' the phone...oopsie.

I never get the hand burning thing, never have. I have accidently touched my eye area though, not good.

shitty-1.jpg

Indeed!

:shocked:

YUCK!!!!!!

made me gag just thinking of the smell

paulky_2000 said:
This thread never ceases to bring the laughs!!

There is no place for humor in this most serious of THP threads in this forum. Tales From the Loo: Chile's Attack is a sub thesis taken from one of the ancient sacred scrolls of The Chilehead Manifesto! Mock it not lest your soul be taken from you to be imprisoned forever in the netherworld.

Back