• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!!

Ah the great question of life....

Which is sicker..sex with a live chicken, or a cooked one...definitely could cause issues as to the 'stuffing' of the bird either way eh?

QuadShotz said:
Ah the great question of life....

Which is sicker..sex with a live chicken, or a cooked one...definitely could cause issues as to the 'stuffing' of the bird either way eh?

Either way....make sure its a hen. Don't want people thinkin' I'm gay 'n all.

Salute! TB.

Tranny chickens are hen-pecker'd....
werd.gif

ahh tha shitz, one of the silent killers of chile's. I try to stay clear of the coffee if i have any rumble in the jungle going on, that acts like a turbo booster for me idk maybe it helps. Especially drinking some dark beer all night off tap wheww doggy, evil mix hot chili's LOts of Dark beer from tap and coffee, gonna need to put a new seat on the porcelain throne.
417yiaV6tpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Sorry to hear that Perv. Oh wait...I remember you said that when I saw you in Vegas this summer. I though you were just making an excuse not to have sex with me. ;)

Hey texas. that was some of the funniest thing i have ever read i could not stop laughing i had tears in my eyes

Sci said:
Hey texas. that was some of the funniest thing i have ever read i could not stop laughing i had tears in my eyes

The funniest 'thang about that story is that many here, and I'm guessing the majority whom eat the superhots regularly, relive that same scenario on a regular basis.

Nah, after awhile your system gets used to it. Kinda like a colon cleanse at first...lol

Well, mine has anyways. :D

I must be friggin' immune now..even after eating a TEASPOON of MF'in HOT "Be Damned" yesterday, today's Trip to Da Loo was uneventful...

Well now that I've wiped the tears out of my eyes (as you're probably much accustomed to doing -- not from laughing but from walking into your own bathroom).

My office building has 5 floors, tenants on 4 of them. The 5th floor is totally unoccupied, and has no janitorial staff and is otherwise entirely unstocked. After hot pepper nights, the following day several of us have a rule of grab your own TP and go to the 5th floor. In your case, you probably need to build an attic or basement (or bunker) crapper to fill this role.

'Lawd have mercy ya'll. Last night's crab cakes were foo foo heaven but the combination of fresno, pequin and pickled 'penos, along with habanero hot sauce is showing itself to be truly lethal this morning. 'Nuthin but pure plutonium radiation emitting from The Blues $hitter! A hardened concrete japanese pill box couldn't hold the flamage in. I need to build a 200 foot nuclear containment tower over the hole of burning death. keeping Shamwow's on deck in the freezer seem to help but only briefly.....after 15 seconds of use, they too become saturated with the sulfuric acid rain and self combust!

Back