• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!!

My wife has learned over the years that if she hears screams coming from the bathroom, not to come rushing in cause there isn't anything she can do to help. :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
My wife has learned over the years that if she hears screams coming from the bathroom, not to come rushing in cause there isn't anything she can do to help. :lol:

Buddy......keep your heart fit as a fiddle and if ever you get an attack in Bathroom, we will have to read obituary in papers.....because your wife never comes to bathroom hearing your screams....!!!:lol:

all I can say is......TMI!

Nova in a dress?

Oh, NO! no, no ,No, No,NOOOOO! THAT.... is DEFINITELY ...... TMI!

ps~ what size are you 'Nova? Might be able to send somethings your way.....~~~ :)

Happy New Year!

Ah man my stomach is killin me!! was up at 5 am rubbin stomach again and been twice since then...I suppose it's the hot hab sauce and the naga vodka!! killers..haha got real low down stomach pain a good 6/10 my poor stomach is tellin me no more please. But got friends around later so will be a repeat i think (hot sauce and naga vodka) oh help please o beer and wine!

It's a no go zone at the moment!! i am ok now just sooo pissed off about the meat sisuation for the throwdown....

I feel your pain Tris...

After last eve's overserving of fresnos, habs, bearnaise and steak.....the battle has begun......I can hear the jungle drums beating and the natives are restless.

Tb i can hear ya stomach from here man!! Your colon is lookin for divoirce!! and your sphincta say's what?? Boy is is feelin for ya man feelin for ya! nuff said respec my bretharin!! respec..

My stomach has been gurgling all morning (and probably lastnight but that's kinda blurry) After scoffing my dinner, I made a beeline towards the sauce (bout 1/2 C) and gave it a good wollop of Blair's shot to hell. Mopped it up with more bread and burnt for about 10 minutes. Yay, lotsa fun :)
If these fruity woof woofs are anything to go by then hell needs some industrial air fresheners. I think my farts could strip rust ;)

Back