• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tatted, pierced, other, just heat.

DO YOU HAVE...

• Total voters
cheezy - I have not been branded, but I've thought about. & I think some is not being branded its more like they burn the tattoo into your skin just like if they were doing a regular tattoo.

I dont consider branding or burn tattoo being self mutilation. if you do then you can consider tattoos & piercings also self mutilation.

klyth said:
I guess since I'm the one who proposed the relationship between chili-heads and body modifications, I'll share...

Past - I no longer have these:
lip piercing
2 eyebrow piercings
tongue piercing, then stretched to a 00
wrist staples
3 forearm transdermals
5 shoulder transdermals
2 vertical madisons

Current:
1 brand
2 large skin removal scars
11 tattoos
split tongue
lingual frenectomy

*looks up* ... hmm... Where's the freak stamp? Go ahead, plant it on me... :oops:

So, the picture in your avatar actually *is* you?

Pam said:
So, the picture in your avatar actually *is* you?

The green lobster? I don't get it. What picture do you see?

MMmmmm... Ok... I think I get it... I'm so modified I look like a lobster :) Very cute... Actually, I'm still mostly human! I was confused because I occasionally do use my own picture in my avatar, and wasn't sure if I had here, and the cookies hadn't refreshed for you... Hooray for being confused!

klyth said:
The green lobster? I don't get it. What picture do you see?

MMmmmm... Ok... I think I get it... I'm so modified I look like a lobster :) Very cute... Actually, I'm still mostly human! I was confused because I occasionally do use my own picture in my avatar, and wasn't sure if I had here, and the cookies hadn't refreshed for you... Hooray for being confused!
Dude, you murdered that joke and dumped it in the river... the cops are after you! :lol:

Omri said:
Dude, you murdered that joke and dumped it in the river... the cops are after you! :lol:

That's what I do best ;)

Takes me a while to get others sense of humor - and I'm new here. Gimme a while, I'll be ok eventually...

klyth said:
That's what I do best ;)

Takes me a while to get others sense of humor - and I'm new here. Gimme a while, I'll be ok eventually...

S'ok, none of us are as smart as Omri thinks he is.

Aww Hell. The survey is flawed. I should have put neither instead of a stupid pie joke. There is no reference point!!!! Unless we count all other members as not pierced or tatted which would almost certainly be flawed.

cheezydemon said:
Aww Hell. The survey is flawed. I should have put neither instead of a stupid pie joke. There is no reference point!!!! Unless we count all other members as not pierced or tatted which would almost certainly be flawed.

I was counting everyone who voted for the joke answer as people with no piercings/tats...

But yeah, obviously not everyone is going to think that. Some people who ARE pierced/tattooed are gonna choose the pie thing cause they think its funny.

Good thing it doesn't really matter. I get the gist of it - there are a fairly high % of tattooed/pierced people here! Just as I thought!

cheezydemon said:

The first thing I noticed was that you didn't have a none/neither option, I think the none/neither group will go for the "pie" option though. Does that make me as clever as Omri? I know I'm not but I like to think I am.

As long as you are clever in your own mind, that almost counts for something!

Right on, PIE means no tatts, piercings, intentional burns, etc.

Branding should be sonsidered a tattoo if you were afraid of doing it and were coerced or drunk.

rainbowberry said:
Does that make me as clever as Omri? I know I'm not but I like to think I am.
What the **** are you talking about? :neutral:
Do you really think I would ask you to marry me if you weren't extremely intelligent? ;) brainy women is hot. :cool:

Back