• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tatted, pierced, other, just heat.

DO YOU HAVE...

• Total voters
cheezydemon said:
As long as you are clever in your own mind, that almost counts for something!

Right on, PIE means no tatts, piercings, intentional burns, etc.

Branding should be sonsidered a tattoo if you were afraid of doing it and were coerced or drunk.

I like pie --

imaguitargod said:
Oh, don't even get me started on those......to my count, I have 63+ scars......
I have many scars and some of them were intentional, just not by me. :lol:
A very cool iron one on my right arm, lead pole on my left hand, steel pole under my right knee... and more than a hundred others, but the ones I mentioned kinda look like tats (especially the lead pole one, it left some weird color). :lol:

I've got two tattoo's, one on the left arm and one on the right. I also want to get a tattoo on the upper right of my back. If I had a choice I'd rather put the $$ towards racing though. I had a ear piercing when I was a teen as well, but took it out years ago. So I guess it counts.

Omri said:
What the **** are you talking about? :neutral:
Do you really think I would ask you to marry me if you weren't extremely intelligent? ;) brainy women is hot. :cool:
love0025.gif
thank you.

Years ago I was going to get another tattoo, it was words going round my ankle like an anklet but when I think about a needle round my tiny ankle now it really makes me screamish.

rainbowberry said:
The first thing I noticed was that you didn't have a none/neither option, I think the none/neither group will go for the "pie" option though. Does that make me as clever as Omri? I know I'm not but I like to think I am.

I didn't take the survey at all.

rabbit said:
I've got two tattoo's, one on the left arm and one on the right. I also want to get a tattoo on the upper right of my back. If I had a choice I'd rather put the $$ towards racing though. I had a ear piercing when I was a teen as well, but took it out years ago. So I guess it counts.
What side? :lol:
rainbowberry said:
love0025.gif
thank you.

Years ago I was going to get another tattoo, it was words going round my ankle like an anklet but when I think about a needle round my tiny ankle now it really makes me screamish.
I can actually picture it, lol.
Pam said:
I didn't take the survey at all.
Why? :surprised:
AlabamaJack said:
Well, I like pie.....
Yep, same here! :cool:

Omri said:
What side? :lol:
My best mates brother got his ear pierced when he was 13, he came back with one in his right ear but soon took it out when we pointed it out. I'm not sure if it's still has the same stigma attached though.

LMAO you guys!!!!:lol::lol: It was on the left. I remember the right thing. I just didn't like wearing an ear ring after a while. The fad kind of wore out on me.:lol: I do however, really like tats. They have alot of history behind them. There would never be a tattoo that I'd want removed........Then again I think of them first.;)

used to have a lip piercing but took it out.. kept losing the ball, then the ring would fall out. after a couple times, i gave up. other than that, i have one tattoo on my back..it's some graffiti. i didn't draw it though, i had someone else do it. wouldn't ever get my own graf inked on me..whenever i get better, i look back and shake my head at older works. :lol:

both, 2 piercings one tattoo

rainbowberry said:
My best mates brother got his ear pierced when he was 13, he came back with one in his right ear but soon took it out when we pointed it out. I'm not sure if it's still has the same stigma attached though.

when i was fourteen a group of us went and got the upper part of one ear peirced but we never heard that right side/left side thing before and we, six girls, all got the right side done.

xgrafcorex said:
used to have a lip piercing but took it out.. kept losing the ball, then the ring would fall out. after a couple times, i gave up.

at least you never swallowed it... and yet i persist...

Back