• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tatted, pierced, other, just heat.

DO YOU HAVE...

• Total voters
i swallowed the barbell not the piercing ;) only once and you just let it pass (you're supposed to check to make sure it came out but yea right...)
ussually the top ball breaks off and i swallow that (oh god, did i just use the words 'ball' and 'swallow' in the same sentence around you lot of twelve year olds...) before noticing but the barbell stays in, that time the bottom ball wasn't screwed on tight and came off.

GrumpyBear said:
when i was fourteen a group of us went and got the upper part of one ear peirced but we never heard that right side/left side thing before and we, six girls, all got the right side done.
I didn't think it meant the same things with girls.

Yeah the idea was that guys should do it in a certain way, not girls.
BTW, if you do have a tat or pierce... where's the pictures? :P

thumbthisthreadisworthlte8.gif

I'll see if I can do a few pics of the tattoos tomorrow. I'm not sure about the one on the back of my neck though, that might be a bit hit and miss, you'll probably get a picture of whatever's infront of me. Thanks for the kinda cute nose comment IGG, I'm pleased my ears and nose are the only body parts I have pierced now photos are involved. * Such an unlady-like comment from an English girl ;)

Mmmm, but I've never thought of myself being too lady-like anyway my lovely Omri, I mean I'm not really crude like I have a sense of humour like a cesspit, I just like a laugh.

Trust me, I haven't seen any "unlady-like" behavior from your side. you just have a healthy sense of humor. that's actually a good thing.

Ok, here's the one on my arm, it's in the red box...yes...that black dot. That's the one I did while bord in art class way back when. I used a bobby pin and some ink of india.

tatoojx1.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Ok, here's the one on my arm, it's in the red box...yes...that black dot. That's the one I did while bord in art class way back when. I used a bobby pin and some ink of india.
Dude that's lame! I have little dot caused by, well... someone stabbed me with a pencil. that's way more noticeable than your little dot.
Mine was "created" 15 years ago, so it's not going away.

rainbowberry said:
Mmmm, but I've never thought of myself being too lady-like anyway my lovely Omri, I mean I'm not really crude like I have a sense of humour like a cesspit, I just like a laugh.

Aaaahhhhh! The mushiness...it burns, it burns!

Omri said:
Dude that's lame! I have little dot caused by, well... someone stabbed me with a pencil. that's way more noticeable than your little dot.

I have one of those, too, on my knee.

Omri said:
Hey! I never said it wasn't lame! I just said I had a tattoo and technacially, that's a tattoo.

I too have a pencile mark from the same thing you do (except I was the one who stabbed not someone else, it was an accident, got my finger pritty good).

Plus, I'm the first one of you guys to even post a pic ;)

imaguitargod said:

tatoojx1.jpg

i think you confused cm with mm earlier...

Pam said:
I have one of those, too, on my knee.
I have a weird feeling I'm dying of REALLY slow lead poisoning, so your better get yours checked. :lol:
imaguitargod said:
Hey! I never said it wasn't lame! I just said I had a tattoo and technacially, that's a tattoo.

I too have a pencile mark from the same thing you do (except I was the one who stabbed not someone else, it was an accident, got my finger pritty good).

Plus, I'm the first one of you guys to even post a pic ;)
First of all I was kidding (not about being stabbed, but the lame thing), it's pretty weird. weird = funny. funny = good.
Second, I don't have any tats (and there's a pretty damn good reason for that).

Back