• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tatted, pierced, other, just heat.

DO YOU HAVE...

• Total voters
I have a chili pepper nipple ring, just one now have to order the other one sometime soon thought, looks kinda weird with a pepper on one side and a hoop on the other and I have a froot loop in my ear.

klyth said:
Grumpy, if you're still watching this thread - do you still have your tongue pierced?

yeppers. people don't even notice it, i must not open my mouth a lot when i talk, so i think i'll be good to keep it after i graduate and get a grown up job...

GrumpyBear said:
yeppers. people don't even notice it, i must not open my mouth a lot when i talk, so i think i'll be good to keep it after i graduate and get a grown up job...

You may consider buying some PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene). It's RIDICULOUSLY cheap, and it makes AWESOME barbells - especially for tongues. It's flexible, so when you bite down on it by accident, it just bends, then springs back into place.

This is where I used to buy all my stuff. http://unimaxsupply.com/indexjewelry.htm They sell PTFE by the foot. Obviously, you wouldn't need an entire foot of it, but it's SO cheap. $1.80 for the foot, and you can order it in 14 or 16g. I'm assuming your tongue is 14g.

It's great stuff. You just cut it to length with a razor, then screw on normal internally threaded balls. It self threads because it's a soft plastic.

I used it for a long time - until I started stretching my tongue.

klyth said:
You may consider buying some PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene). It's RIDICULOUSLY cheap, and it makes AWESOME barbells - especially for tongues. It's flexible, so when you bite down on it by accident, it just bends, then springs back into place.

This is where I used to buy all my stuff. http://unimaxsupply.com/indexjewelry.htm They sell PTFE by the foot. Obviously, you wouldn't need an entire foot of it, but it's SO cheap. $1.80 for the foot, and you can order it in 14 or 16g. I'm assuming your tongue is 14g.

It's great stuff. You just cut it to length with a razor, then screw on normal internally threaded balls. It self threads because it's a soft plastic.

I used it for a long time - until I started stretching my tongue.

ya, i've heard of it, i just always worried that a bendy barbell would cause a tear. that is a really great price tho, way better then what they sell it for here in the shops. maybe i'll give it a go...thanks :)

Omri said:

you really want a picture of my tongue? i guess i could take a film picture then scan it after its developed...seems like a lot of work...

GrumpyBear said:
ya, i've heard of it, i just always worried that a bendy barbell would cause a tear. that is a really great price tho, way better then what they sell it for here in the shops. maybe i'll give it a go...thanks :)

Won't tear for sure. I'd think you're more likely to tear with a metal barbell, cause the metal isn't going to bend at all. It'll go where it wants, and if that means right through the sexy meat of your tongue, so be it.

Ask my cousin. He had FOUR tongue rings ripped out in a mosh pit of a hardcore show (Blood for Blood I think). Took 20 something stitches to keep his tongue together.

GrumpyBear said:
you really want a picture of my tongue? i guess i could take a film picture then scan it after its developed...seems like a lot of work...
Well a picture can't be a bad thing, especially one of a tongue, but if you don't have a digital camera... bah! NVM.

Pam said:
*shudders*

*Crosses arms over chest*

*backs slowly away from the computer*

They are so much fun the first couple of weeks they were a bity tender but not now they are great plus they are better than what I was going to pierce.

VtPepper said:
They are so much fun the first couple of weeks they were a bity tender but not now they are great plus they are better than what I was going to pierce.

Oh no no no...it makes me cringe to even think of someone getting near my chestal parts with sharp metal. I want *nice* things done to them.

don't even want to think about anything worse!

It hurts more just cause you are thinking about it. The first one hurt so bad they had to hold me down the second one I cleared my mind and it was much less painfull no worse than a quick bee sting that was it.

as far as the other almost one I think its called a prince albert I can jsut be thankfull I did not have enought money on me.

VtPepper said:
It hurts more just cause you are thinking about it.

Nu uh, it hurts cause you're sticking cold, pointy metal stuff into a deliciously tender part of your body.

The first one hurt so bad they had to hold me down the second one I cleared my mind and it was much less painfull no worse than a quick bee sting that was it.

You're not building your case here, you know. I want *nice* things to be done to my chestal parts, not sharp, painful things.

as far as the other almost one I think its called a prince albert I can jsut be thankfull I did not have enought money on me.

*cringe*

Bad visual, bad visual!

*Thinking puppies, kittens, the soft glow of candlelight through a hearty stout, the delicate green of sprouting seedlings...*

you kill me Pam...i can just see you with bulging eyes pushing your chair slowly back from the 'puter...roflmao

AlabamaJack said:
you kill me Pam...i can just see you with bulging eyes pushing your chair slowly back from the 'puter...roflmao

Oh yeah, let someone talk about coming after *your* soft and tender bits with sharp pointy metal and see how fast *you* back away from the computer!

Were is your sence of adventure. They are really cool they make you feel funny when you sneeze. You don't know what you are missing. At least they were done profesionaly the last piercing I got was with a sterile barbed fish hook(now I know what the barb is for)

VtPepper said:
Were is your sence of adventure. They are really cool they make you feel funny when you sneeze. You don't know what you are missing. At least they were done profesionaly the last piercing I got was with a sterile barbed fish hook(now I know what the barb is for)

Hahah :) Nice! I was pierced with shark hooks, but that was for a totally different reason :) *high five*

VtPepper said:
(now I know what the barb is for)

you couldn't figure that out before?
after i got my tongue done by a piercer i did my navel myself but i bought a hollow needle online. any more piercings i get will be by a professional and if i had the navel to do over again i'd get a pro to do it for me too. it worked out fine but i just think about how horribly it could have gone...

GrumpyBear said:
you couldn't figure that out before?

I knew what it was for just never relized how well they hold on till I tried to back the hook out seems to come out of a fish a lot easier than human skin

Back