• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tatted, pierced, other, just heat.

DO YOU HAVE...

• Total voters
imaguitargod said:
Ok, here's the one on my arm, it's in the red box...yes...that black dot. That's the one I did while bord in art class way back when. I used a bobby pin and some ink of india.

tatoojx1.jpg

I did that on my arm as a teenager in exactly the same way, just bigger (4 cm's bigger) and it was the first letter of my name. But I haven't got it anymore, maybe the ink seeped into my blood or something.

rainbowberry said:
I did that on my arm as a teenager in exactly the same way, just bigger (4 cm's bigger) and it was the first letter of my name. But I haven't got it anymore, maybe the ink seeped into my blood or something.
That was actually my second attempt. The first attenpt was to make barbed wire but I only got an inch of it done. It turns out I didn't go deep enough with the needle and it dissappeared after a few days.

GB...he has Popeye forearms...they are huge.....

GrumpyBear said:
that thing is almost half an inch wide? a cm is about .4 inches, how are we not talking about millimeters?

Ok, well, then I read my ruler wrong, lol. It's small, but visable, how about that.

Ok, I'll contribute something here...

This is the last tattoo I got. I think. It's been a while. In case you're wondering, its on the front of my leg, above my knee.

6sscwon8vf3.jpg

imaguitargod said:
You need to add a venus fly trap on the other side, lol!

Ok, I'll bite, why a fly?

Hahah :) good suggestion. I've also had people tell me I need a fly swatter on the other leg.

Why a fly? *shrug* why not?

My tattoos are looking very old now (well they are), the camera phone dosen't help. I'll label them incase any of you get confused with my body parts.

The wrist
Image019-1.jpg

The neck
Image009-1.jpg

This one took me ages to get a photo off, I'd almost convinced myself that it had disappeared. I think the tattooist did a crappy job on this, he probably thought, "Oh well, she's never gonna see it".

The upper arm
Image002-16.jpg

Only after looking at this photo did I realise it looks like the swallow is doing a poo in mid-flight.

BTW the one on the back of my neck says "Romni" meaning woman. Honestly it dosen't say "Omri" ;)

So that's where "rainbowberry" came from... good to know.
You really like your little pony toys, eh? it would be another cute tat. :)

Omri said:
So that's where "rainbowberry" came from... good to know.
You really like your little pony toys, eh?
Well I did when I was a kid. My favourite one was called Lickety split but I didn't think that was very appropiate for a user name :lol: OK I confess I do actually own a Rainbowberry pony but I didn't buy it.

It's ok, we like you anyway. ;)
I was more of a weapon child, buying swords and such, but I stopped when I was eight. :lol:

Well I liked Action man, I loved dressing my brothers up in Barbie and Sindy clothes. He had that velcro hair back then, not the plastic hair that he has now.

Back