vendor Texas Creek

Couldn't find a topic in here for Texas Creek, so thought I'd start one to relate my great experience with them. Having never tried their products before, I took advantage of salsalady's mfrb deal posted on here recently as a means to try quite a few different products for a great price. Unfortunately, USPS didn't take very good care of my package, and when I received my box the jar of pickled jalapeno's that was supposed to be part of the box was shattered. Everything else (including some bonuses) arrived safely in the box, yet when I let salsalady know that my box arrived safely other than the USPS damaged jalapeno's, she immediately offered to make things right even though it was no fault of her own. 110% satisfied with the customer service shown!
As for the products themselves-all I can say is wow! I still haven't tried everything I received yet, but what I have tried has been top quality! The jalapeno seasoning salt, ghost fire hot sauce and chipotle bbq sauce I received are quickly becoming like crack for me. I can't get enough! The tropical ghost hot sauce glaze also made a great addition to some grilled shrimp last night. 
Will definitely be ordering again. Top quality products, and outstanding customer service as well!

sirex...after sending out that one chile pepper necklace, I realized I didn't know exactly how many kids you have, I was hoping you didn't have 3 kids!  I just ASSuMEed...:lol:  That 9.6 should last a while~ 

Thanks for the comments and also from SnF.  Much appreciated.

Now that I've had a moment to reorder a couple of bottles before I wax lyrical in praise ... achem ...

The Chipotle BBQ Sauce blew my fucking mind last night.

Danielle told me to "shut up" twice because I was I was broadcasting my pleasure during Game of Thrones ... a "no-no," apparently ...

I'll edit in a re-post of the picture I put in my 'creed' thread last night, but you've put the "O" in OMGWTFBBQ with that one! =)

My favorite taste varies wildly by season, by day, shit - by hour, probably ... but I'm a bit funny about textures ... and I have never seen such a wondrously viscous BBQ sauce in all my days. No exaggeration ...

It tasted nice as well, but I mean it's so rich and thick that I'm inclined to see if maybe Danielle will give me a little bit off tap ;) LOL.

CHEERS!

Wow, I find it deeply satisfying that I'll have a couple more bottles behind the one I just opened ... and some more Spicy Worcestershire, of course, too.
Mmmmmm ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433800403.442663.jpg

Thanks so much, GM!  Any comments from D~ about the Worcestershire?

Ann rocks! I placed two orders last Monday for Father's Day.  One for my dad and one for me.  It had been 5 days since I heard anything so I shot her a note.  Nothing big just wanted to know the status since it was a Father's Day gift for my dad.  Over the Puget Sound from her in Allyn, WA.  Well I received my ordered today of 5 items, but she gave me 8.  Way over the top and awesome and I appreciate it very much!  You rock!

IMG_0415.jpg

I totally messed up by not getting this order out on time.  DayJob has been making it hard to get to the PO.  After hearing from pepperguy, I even looked up Allyn WA to see if it was remotely possible to drive the order to Dad's place.....yea.... couldn't quite make that happen...:lol:... but I did consider it!

Hope you and your dad enjoy the goods!  Thanks for the orders~

Thanks, sirex~  much appreciated!

Oh Man oh man oh man.

I finally opened up the chipotle BBQ that I had.

No wonder GM loves this shizz so much!

The chipotle BBQ is OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!

For any people who thought I was being highfalutin' ...

Nope ... THAT good!

sirex said:
Oh hell! That tropical ghost glaze! That has the ginger, man I'm glad my old lady don't like it cause I freakin LOVE IT!!!!
She don't like it???  That's usually the one the ladies go for cuz it's sweet and not too hot, good on things like veggies, rice, seafood.....

Oh Well, as long as YOU like it!!! :thumbsUP:

Back