• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

The Fire of Nil's Indoor Jungle

So, this year, for some reason I have this strange urge to grow more. This urge isn't limited to 1 or 2 new plants even though I live and grow in a small apartment, this is the type of urge that will make my soon to be wife question my sanity (not that she hasn't already). The following peppers will have some form of real estate in my apartment (the anuums will be outside to be fair, but that is 'cuz they like to be annuals anyways).

Unstable Hybrid (year 2 woo) ✓ 3 Gallon Soil
Peach Bhut ✓ 7 Gallon Soil
Tomato Pepper ✓ 3 Gallon Soil
Farmers Jalapeño ✓ Hydroponic, 2x 1 Gallon soil
Tekne Dolması ✓ 3 Gallon Soil, 1 Gallon soil
Costa Rican Yellow ✓ 7 Gallon Soil
Chocolate Brain Strain ✓ Hydroponic
7 Pot Jonah ✓ Hydroponic, 3x 3 Gallon soil
Peach Ghost Scorpion ✓ Hydroponic
CGN 22091 ✓ Hydroponic
Aji Dulce ✓ Hydroponic
Fatalii ✓ 7 Gallon Soil, 2x 1 Gallon soil
Infinity ✓ Hydroponic
Poblano
SB7J ✓ Hydroponic

And a lot of other plants outside I never was able to find homes for... total of 29 plants...

Of course I will update with pictures as the time passes.

2e652a42bcdafe59eac78528c8792c6d.jpg

026f7aa57c424b3baa456fcd1ba987b5.jpg

47ebc5b67e3ce1d0de21c1a95c6f4bbe.jpg

145add2c127975e3c73b30db46d9f2ca.jpg

9ed88110d50c09f8adec6d91495fe63b.jpg

41c271b57cd3a773c2d029a8e4056622.jpg

Make some pods damnit!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The cgn 22091 is my bushiest plant at 14 inches tall and 16 inches wide.
The tallest is the infinity which is a whopping 18" tall right now. The infinity germed later and stayed small as a seedling and is now taking off.
Smallest hydro is the SB7J which had the toughest transition to hydro.
The Peach Ghost Scorpion has the largest leaves with the most recent monster measuring 9 inches long and 7.5 inches wide.
The most flower happy would be the Tekne Dolmasi in soil and the most buds goes to the Chocolate Brain Strain!

Well time for a small update. This time with just one pepper, while all hydro and transplanted peppers are doing fantastic - the pretty boy CGN deserves a small photo shoot.

gallery_11225_192_280325.jpg

This plant starting growing limbs from the suckers immediately with no signs of stress or damage to the top, just decided it wanted to be a bush.

gallery_11225_192_220357.jpg

It also sports a healthy and large root mass that is responsible for almost 2 gallons of nute juice drank per week.

Not officially sounding the pod alarm but my infinity might be setting pods, it's hard to see back there so stay tuned. Those could be my seasons first super hots! :Onfire:

chilima, I may do that but I gotta figure out the rig to set it up.

for now it will be my flowering like fireworks fourth of july special that is in the making.

Figure it out man, get a gopro, get an extra webcam do your magic and deliver it.. you know thats what the masses wants and by that i mean me xD

The public demands so shall it be! So I just built the rig but still will be using my nice camera which is currently occupied

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So I have more room in my grow room now because...

2016-05-25.jpg

It is finally warm enough!
Also for comparison those were the 11 still in solo cups (thought I had 10 hence the 1 different pot - so 29 altogether). Those guys are about 3/4 the size of the plants transplanted to soil containers earlier. While they are about 1/5 the size of the hydro as seen here.

2016-05-25.jpg

Freakish growth on those... and they are setting pods now starting with the hydro infinity... soon I will see if my catering to essential oil production will effect more than just flavor and beef up the cap' concentration too! (I think so - trimmed a JPGS leaf yesterday and after scraping some flesh off of it got a distinct hot pepper smell).

Back