• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What goes up, must come down, spinning wheel, spinning around" You get down with your bad self Pic!! :)
So not glad to see your entering!! Hahaha
tctenten said:
99% sure I would get an entry in all 3.   Starter is being fed and dough will be made tomorrow night.
My starter has been fed and I will be making dough then as well!! All THANKS to brother Tctenten generous gift of sourdough starter!! Thanks again Brother!!

I really want a cat that alows for huge creativity (including crust). I have an awesome idea that requires an alternate crust.

Rymerpt said:
I really want a cat that alows for huge creativity (including crust). I have an awesome idea that requires an alternate crust.
What kind of crazy pie cat can you not accomplish with breakfast, dinner and dessert hahaha!

Maybe in April we can do an April fools TD, food that isn't what it looks like. "Deconstructed" should be an auto disqualification BTW.

Rymerpt said:

Breakfast and Dessert ummmm yeahhh maybe you missed that lol. Both are screaming alternative toppings and crusts........................... not much more I can do there buddy!

would love to start this one early.  

but my schedule is up in the air this weekend, so even if you did start early, I may or may not be prevented from starting when I want to. But don't let that stop you from starting early.

My goal is to start as soon as I can. Just when I can is the question. 

I have a family member in a skilled nursing facility which is making my availability complex at the moment.

I have my ingredients, just having to split my time in multiple places.

edit: we could start now if you want... 3:01pmEST.

Man I just glanced through the thread again. So many good entries in every category but dinner pizza is going to be a battle. Every time I saw one, I was like oh damn that's it. Then I go to the next page and think, how can this one not win.
Definitely going to read pretty thoroughly through the descriptions. The smallest of details will be the difference.

So flippin exciting!! Watching the voting has me giddy like a school girl. Almost embarasing.

Thanks for the fun Boss.

Oh, and thanks for the votes people! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back