• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be right up his alley.  I mean where in the world can you get a better assortment of fresh fish than SoCal?  C'mon LDHS its time to pony up.

Just picked up 10- 1lb lobsters for less then the price of a nice steak this morning,hopefully the price holds till sept.. If I can figure out how to bake a 4ft roll in my oven you guys are screwed come sept  :cheers:   

ok i am new but this should be a good one, fish in a sandwich. extra points if you have a pic with you catching the fish, if that's true i feel a little discriminated because i have no water that i can find in Minnesota!

djinn said:
ok i am new but this should be a good one, fish in a sandwich. extra points if you have a pic with you catching the fish, if that's true i feel a little discriminated because i have no water that i can find in Minnesota!

In the Land Of 10,000 Lakes?

oooh this could get good.  In this corner we have the Tex-Mexican with the Fish Taco Wrap, and in this corner we have the Louisiana Cajun with the Butter Blackened PoBoy...  Place your bets folks.

It...... is...... on. Bring those flour patties!

Just a copy and paste from the rules.....

Sandwich is defined as:
Bread on both sides.
No unleavened flatbreads (which basically means no tortillas or other unleavened flatbreads, but leavened flatbreads such as pita and naan are welcome. I think we can all agree a taco or burrito is not a sandwich, or the type we want to see here, but something in a pita is acceptable.)

jajajajajajajajajajajaja!

texas blues said:
THP laid out the rules for this one already.

No unleavened flat breads, wraps, or tortillas.

Hmmmmm.

What to do?

Sit out and drink?  Do you even know how to make bread TB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back