• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
texas blues said:
Y'all scared yet?
vegan_fish.jpg
FIFY.

:rofl:

I'm confused.  How can it be fish fillets if it's vegan?  Isn't that false advertising?  Hmmm, fish fillets that are meat and seafood free.  Unless there is a variety of soybean that grows in the ocean...

I will help anyway I can... PM me if you have questions!
I am all about you new TDrs kickin SoFlos ASS!

Texas and PA aint got shit either HAHAHAHAHAHAH :rofl:

Unless it's Salmon...oh wait.... yeah

Salmon.

Ok Scovie, you know I lived up there in "Gods country" even graduated High School up there but for this one, I'm hanging my head now, I'm not going with Salmon. I'm going Crustacean all over this b*(&^h :cool:

Oh, and you will like it and there will be copious amounts of drool coming from that side of the screen. So waterproof your monitor and keyboard now.

You have been OFFICIALLY informed.

RM, Out ;)

I defend PA due to Jay's fish 'n chips, and this is a seafood TD. Is that a posse though? Not sure. What you got Darth?

Texas ain't got sheeet 'cept Soyman... that's either "Soy-Salmon" or your new nickname... SoyMan! :lol:

The Hot Pepper said:
I defend PA due to Jay's fish 'n chips, and this is a seafood TD. Is that a posse though? Not sure. What you got Darth?

Texas ain't got sheeet 'cept Soyman... that's either "Soy-Salmon" or your new nickname... SoyMan! :lol:

jajajajaja..

Keep talkin' Morrie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49xZ7VcfqE

996810_10201182758708501_558344761_n.jpg

PA is God's country, says so right on the sign.

I didn't even know they had Salmon in Tejas.

Are they pink?

The legendary blues musician Robert Johnson was from Mississippi.

All of his recording sessions were in Texas.

Nobody is moving to PA.

Because Texas has something that PA doesn't have.

Texans.

And furthermore.

If PA is God's country, why does Jesus have a Mexican name?

In Texas, Jesus nickname is Chuy.

Ever'body knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back