• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

This seasons must have plant?

those are good seeds you ya this year buddy watch out they are killer haha happy growing Leo

Thanks again for the seeds. I will probably start a grow log at the end of April/beginning of May. I will be sure to post pictures.

Interesting recipe joey.

This season for me (i decided one season isnt enough, screw the cold im growing!)
Is all about rocotos..

I have to pick from over 50 varieties and really can only grow about eight. :eek:

Yes i am growing rocotos outside through the australian winter too, i have de san isidro,brown rocoto :cool: ,equdor red pepper from hell,hyper pube,turbo pube,giant rocoto,and mini rocoto yellow, will have plenty of seeds by the time spring come again, dont worry nova i have not forgotten ya. will be sending you black seeds as soon as i can :cool: also when spring is here i am going to grow BUTCHT and CHOCOLATE FATALLI in my outdoor hydroponic system on my back deck! very excited!! i grew hydro jalepino last year and used alot of hardcore nutes on them like LIQUID LEAD,HULK,AND CARBO MAX,and had extremely heavy harvests! this spring is all about the superhots for me... anyway have fun growing everyone!!!

wow Nick sound like you have a serious set up, what state are you in? I would love to grow something new this winter but not sure what will survive the Victorian chill factor.

@novacastrian Are Rocotos winter proof?

wow Nick sound like you have a serious set up, what state are you in? I would love to grow something new this winter but not sure what will survive the Victorian chill factor.

@novacastrian Are Rocotos winter proof?

nothing to seriouse just a little hobby in the backyard,im growing rocotos for the first time so i dont really know how it will do but apparrently rocoto does really well in the cold and can fuit all year round here in australia. :cool:

Back