• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP fav. candy bar?

Ahh makes sense then. When you were born they were probably about $.50. I am not old, but I remember $.25-$.30

100 colones. 20 cents. Very dark and bitter as hell. It takes pinto bean chili to the next level.
If you don't add dark chocolate to chili , you don't know how to make chili.

MEh, candy bars are over-rated. If I was to chose one though it would be a Twix. And yeah, I am only 28 but remember when 35cent vending machines were around.

I dont eat them very much anymore but when I was younger and for the days I couldnt make up my mind the SKY bar always helped - Love SKOR bars as well - but if I were to buy one now it would be a Snickers or a Butterfinger - and I have this thing about putting them in the freezer first

1. Almond Roca
2. Baby Ruth
3. Butterfinger

And I remember when my buddies and I could scrape 25 cents together and get a Moon Pie and a can or RC Cola. 4 straws and cut up the pie.

I dont eat them very much anymore but when I was younger and for the days I couldnt make up my mind the SKY bar always helped - Love SKOR bars as well - but if I were to buy one now it would be a Snickers or a Butterfinger - and I have this thing about putting them in the freezer first

I have a bag of Nestle's miniatures in my freezer right now.

Back