• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP fav. candy bar?

Ahh makes sense then. When you were born they were probably about $.50. I am not old, but I remember $.25-$.30

100 colones. 20 cents. Very dark and bitter as hell. It takes pinto bean chili to the next level.
If you don't add dark chocolate to chili , you don't know how to make chili.

MEh, candy bars are over-rated. If I was to chose one though it would be a Twix. And yeah, I am only 28 but remember when 35cent vending machines were around.

I dont eat them very much anymore but when I was younger and for the days I couldnt make up my mind the SKY bar always helped - Love SKOR bars as well - but if I were to buy one now it would be a Snickers or a Butterfinger - and I have this thing about putting them in the freezer first

1. Almond Roca
2. Baby Ruth
3. Butterfinger

And I remember when my buddies and I could scrape 25 cents together and get a Moon Pie and a can or RC Cola. 4 straws and cut up the pie.

I dont eat them very much anymore but when I was younger and for the days I couldnt make up my mind the SKY bar always helped - Love SKOR bars as well - but if I were to buy one now it would be a Snickers or a Butterfinger - and I have this thing about putting them in the freezer first

I have a bag of Nestle's miniatures in my freezer right now.

Back